4

Qiao Suiman followed Zhou Shuifen home. As soon as she walked out of the crowd, she saw Chen Xuesheng coming from the side and asked: "Xiaoman, what's going on? Aunt Lin didn't hit you, right?"

  Someone went to Chen's house just now to buy vegetable seeds. His mother asked him to clean it up. After finishing the cleaning, his mother disappeared. Only the lady buying vegetable seeds was left outside the courtyard door. He took the vegetable seeds to others and closed the door to see them. . As soon as she got closer to the crowd, she heard someone talking about Lin Xiuhua going to Qiao's house to beat someone up. She was very angry at the moment.

  "Why are you still crying? Did the beating hurt you? That bitch went too far."

  Qiao Suiman sniffed and said with a cry in her voice: "I'm fine. My brother was hit and his head was broken. She wanted to hit Brother Qin Yu, but he threw her away." The volume was not too loud, but it was Just enough so that the crowd watching the excitement in the back can hear it.

  "This shrew!" Zhou Shuifen scolded.

  The three of them returned to Qiao's house and saw that the tables and chairs in the main room were in a mess, and there were broken bowls on the floor. You can imagine what happened.

  Qiao Suiman set up the tables and chairs, picked up the broken porcelain pieces on the ground, and said to Zhou Shuifen, "Aunt Shuifen, I'm fine. You go back and do your work first. Uncle Ping has to eat when he comes back."

  "Don't be too hasty. The man who took the woman in his mouth to propose marriage to you must have no good intentions. If your brother doesn't have an attack, everyone will think you are easy to bully in the future."

  "Yes, I know." Qiao Suiman paused, then continued: "It's the nephew from her natal family, the one named Lin from Hexi Village."

  Chen Xuesheng opened his eyes wide and cursed: "Shameless, her nephew spends all day gambling, drinking and beating people. Everyone in the nearby village knows it. She dared to mention it. No wonder Brother Ruifeng and Brother Qin Yu are so angry. , your father is..."

  Seeing that Chen Xuesheng didn't know what to say, Zhou Shuifen interrupted: "That rotten person, who is trying so hard to please his mother-in-law, actually uses you as a favor. Isn't this just trying to tease you? It's so shameless!"

  Zhou Shuifen was also furious. Lin Xiuhua regarded her nephew as a golden nugget, and she wanted others to do the same.

  "My brother won't agree. I guess she didn't mention this to Uncle Wang. She will feel better when she goes back." Qiao Suiman said softly, "I should teach her a lesson." Uncle Wang didn't like the Lin family in the first place. The group of people are making such a fuss now, and in the past, Lin Xiuhua always spoke ill of their family openly and secretly, and their family has taken advantage of it, so they have to settle the matter no matter what.

  Calculating the time, Chen Ping estimated that he would be home soon. Seeing that Qiao Suiman's expression gradually recovered, Zhou Shuifen asked Chen Xuesheng to stay and talk with her while she went home to cook.

  "She really didn't hit you?" Chen Xuesheng was still doubtful.

  "No really. I cursed a few times. I've heard it a lot before. It's nothing." Qiao Suiman replied, throwing away the broken porcelain pieces.

  "Then when you cried like that just now, I thought you were trying to be brave."

  "There are so many people. I must cry. Otherwise, how would people outside know that I was bullied? Then I would have been scolded in vain."