45

Ever since the Qiao Qiao Festival, when Qiao Suiman and Lu Dongqing talked together again, they always felt that there was a little more desire in his eyes.

  Qiao Suiman was embarrassed to mention it to others, fearing that she was overthinking it. After all, Lu Dongqing was very polite except for that day when she wanted to kiss him.

  Besides, I had such a dream that day, dreaming that I was pressed against the wall by Lu Dongqing and kept kissing her. I didn't resist but indulged in it. If I hadn't been frightened awake by my own moans in the end, I don't know what else I would have dreamed about. I was too embarrassed to mention it to others.

  Fortunately, after that day, Lu Dongqing tacitly seemed to have forgotten what happened that day. Therefore, although the atmosphere between the two felt more sticky, Yu Ming was the same as usual.

  Lu Dongqing still gave Qiao Suiman some knickknacks from time to time. Qiao Suiman kept many knickknacks in his room, and when he made pancakes or drinks, he would always leave some for Lu Dongqing, or let him eat them directly or give them to him. Take it home to Miao Lianhua and Lu Xuesong.

  It was so sticky that Chen Xuesheng couldn't stand it anymore, and he felt like his friend had been taken away.

  Two months passed by in a flash, and the day came for Chen Xuesheng to get married. The Chen family had many relatives, so they did not hold a banquet with the Wang family. Instead, they held it at home the day before the ceremony as per custom.

  As a good friend of Chen Xuesheng for more than ten years, Qiao Suiman was naturally called to dinner. Not only was he eating, but Zhou Shuifen also asked him to talk to Chen Xuesheng in the room. The two of them were familiar with each other, and Qiao Suiman was going to get married in a month. No one was more suitable than him to have private conversations with Chen Xuesheng.

  Qiao Suiman sat on the stool in Chen Xuesheng's room, watching Chen Xuesheng wandering around with a tangled look on his face, and couldn't help but laugh out loud, "What are you doing? You're not tired."

  Chen Xuesheng sighed, "Why are you so tired? I feel sad when I think about leaving home tomorrow. It would be nice if I didn't get married so early."

  "You've been putting it off for a year. Weren't you still very anxious before?"

  Qiao Suiman walked over, grabbed him and sat him down on the bed.

  Chen Xuesheng simply lay down straight, "I was anxious before, but the closer it gets, the more panicked I get. I have been at home for more than ten years, and I still don't know what it was like to be married. I can't even think about it."

After that, he tugged on the hem of Qiao Suiman's shirt and said, "What about you? You are going to worship next month, aren't you nervous?"

  "I get nervous sometimes."

  Qiao Suiman smiled and said, "It's sad to think of leaving home, but he is very good, and my eldest brother and Brother Qin Yu are satisfied. Moreover, he and I will be able to make money together after we get married. After all, it won't be much different from now." ."

  "You!" Chen Xuesheng stood up in a hurry, "You just want to make money."

  After saying that, he nodded, "That's the same thing. Going to Wang's house is nothing more than raising pigs, washing clothes, and cooking. It's no different than at home."

  Thinking this way, Chen Xuesheng felt much better. Anyway, they were married close together. If they missed their parents, they would be home within a few steps. Uncle Wang and Aunt Wang were familiar with their parents, so they would never scold themselves for this.