fuki first wild tera pokemon battle

Pokemon alternate world number four: dreamgirlshipping

On Wednesday September 21st, 2023 in lilycove city, hoenn region at 11:15 am: outside of lilycove city pokemon contest building

Lisia already meets Chloe ceries for first time in lilycove city to enter pokemon contest with her & Serena when altaria saw something glowing from the distance to them as she give out little dangerous cry, "altaria, altaria." That caught attention from them and lisia said to her in calm, "what's wrong altaria?" She use right wing begun pointing at something to them when they turned around in confused to see glimmering clawbber standing there in eleven feet away staring at them direct when suddenly a portal appears left next to them in six feet away begins open up to reveal section 23 northeast corridor with fuki harukawa in section 23 jumpsuit got red velvet stripes in both sides and pokebelt around beltloop, nana ebina from himouta umaru-chan in section 23 jumpsuit got purple velvet stripes in both sides and pokebelt around beltloop, happy Hogan, magnarapidmon, and fariik the magician come out from portal to outside see glimmering clawbber with fuki pulled out rotom phone to scan him in a second and information pulled out with rotom phone begun explained to them with the voice of Adam West, "clawbber, the stomatopod pokemon, bug/fight type: clawbber are extremely fast when it comes to punching. It can knock out a target within a split second."

Cameraman: "split second! Uh-oh, we should need careful from that."

Fuki: "tru dat."

Tera shard rose up from the ground to absorb him in couple of seconds and broke into pieces to reveal terastallized clawbber with fighting type tera shard crown on top of his head that cue for fuki and nana pulled out pokeball begins toss it in the air to call out their pokemon.

Fuki: "darkowl, come out now!"

Nana: "you too, fabelian meowth!"

They come out from their pokeball to outside facing against terastallized clawbber while being team up with magnarapidmon flew up in the sky for air assault when nana called out a attack for meowth, "use fury swipes!" His claws became sharp and he started running towards clawbber who charging at him too with incredible speed was delivered thunder punch.

Fariik: "Roshan kobar! Teleport fabelian meowth from behind clawbber quick.'

His magic teleport meowth to disappear in front of off-guard clawbber for a second and meowth reappear behind him who turned around in shocked to see him began delivered fury swipes on face is super effective and half quarter damaged when he returns back to the others.

Cameraman: "haha, take that you punk."

Fariik: "with the help of my magic."

Lisia fan #1: "not bad sir."

Fuki: "okay darkowl, use dark pulse!"

Magnarapidmon: "magna blast!"

Their attacks together towards terastallized clawbber quick with direct hit caused made little medium explosion with small gust of wind for a second and faded away to reveal fainted normal clawbber collapsed right side on the boardwalk that cue for nana pulled out pokeball in hand begins throwing towards clawbber and hit it on forehead started captured him went inside pokeball who closed it and falling down on the ground gently, begins lock it him up after that.

Nana: "ALRIGHT I CAUGHT CLAWBBER!"

Boommike guy: "congratulations kid, that show him who boss."

Lisia: "wonderful darling."

Chloe: "alright."

Eeevee: "eevee."

Nana and meowth walked together towards pokeball so she can received it when Serena Yvonne show up in pokemon contest costume approach the group with confused expression, "what's going on here? Because we heard explosion inside the building." Lisia replied, "Serena my love, our new friends take out unknown pokemon that's all."

Happy Hogan: "yup."

Admiral Dawn ceries walk out from portal to turn right begins walking towards the group cause chloe and eevee in shocked to see her friend dawn as adult and she looked at fuki with kindness, "did you enjoyed battle against wild tera pokemon on first day, kiddo." Fuki replied, "yes ma'am, I hope to face more wild tera pokemon again in other universes."

Admiral Dawn ceries: "you will kiddo, you will."

[New chapter is out for today]