chapter-2

At the hotel

It was 7pm, Ayan was laying on the Hammock scrolling Instagram on his phone. Akk then came to the back of their hotel room where Ayan was laying on the Hammock. Akk was wiping his hair with a towel.

"Just came back from showering?"

"Hmm" Akk swang his head up and down Motoining yes. "What are you doing?" Akk said while making his way to the chair next to where Ayan was laying.

"Nothing just scrolling on Instagram" Suddenly Ayan's stomach growls.

"Hungry?"

Ayan looks up at akk and smiles making a innocent face, while giving him the iconic puppy eyes.

"Ohoo... Okay okay I get it. What do u wanna eat?"

"Hmmm I don't know..grill.. No.. Ummm something spicy orrrr-"

"Oii just Decide something quick" Akk said clearly annoyed.

"I don't know na~"

Sighs, "How about BBQ crabs?"

"Anything you choose sound good!"

Smiles "Okay I'm texting Khan that we're gonna do BBQ today. "

After sometimes all the boys went to the seaside to have a BBQ party tonight

"Oii you two get up we have to set the grill!" Khan shouted to Akk and Ayan as they were sitting on the cold sand chattering and giggling.

"Okay okay coming." Ayan got up even though he was being  lazy.

Everyone was eating and chattering. Namo and Khan were busy cracking Jokes and acting like their old classmates and teachers. Akk was moking Namo and making fun of him. They were all drinking as well. It was almost midnight now. Khan was fully wasted. On the other hand Namo was so drunk that he already passed out on the chair. Akk was slightly drunk, to be honest Akk never drank much anyway. Ayan was on the verge of passing out as well. Akk noticed Ayan, he was struggling to keep his eyes open.

Akk's Pov

"Shiaa why did you drink that much if you're so lightweight?!" Of course there was no answer from Ayan, what I was even thinking. "Sigh. Get on my back" I said as Aye started to climb on my back. I began to carry him to out hotel room.

"Mhmmmmmm..... Akk~"

"What?"

"Mhhmm.... Akk will you *hic* have another Lover when I'll go to USA?.. *hic*"

"Of course not! But if you allow then I can think about it.." I Smirked.

"ALAIWAH?! THAT MEANS YOU WILL!" Aye started to hit me on my shoulders.

"Ouch- ohh- oii Stop! I was joking I won't! I won't even dare to think about getting another lover! This heart of mine is only reserved for you na~"

"Hmmm okay okay. But if you do then I'll come back from USA and kill you with my own bare hands" Ayan rolled his eyes.

Seeing him so grumpy and angry I couldn't hold back and brusted out laughing. "Don't worry na I love you"

"Hmm love you too" Ayan then gave me a peck on my cheak out of nowhere.

"Oi Aye-" I was cut of by Ayan's lips on mine. "Mhmm-" I didn't waste a second to kiss him back almost immediately. I then threw Ayan on the bed. "Ohh Aye~ you want it like that huh? Okay then~" Ayan smiled not breaking eye contact with me "mhmm I do want it like that bigfoot~" I smirked and leaned down and started to give pecks all over Aye's face. Ayan then cupped my face, "Never leave me na.. " Ayan was looking deeply at my eyes I could feel his gaze full of love and trust "I will never leave you  Aye...Never." Aye was slowly closing his eyes signaling me to to continue and end the gap between our lips. We both fell into a passionate kiss. We were both moving our lips in sync. The atmosphere became hot but calm on the same time. The sound waves crashing into the sea coming from afar was making it even more majestic. The moment couldn't be more perfect. As the time went we became more eager for eachother, our slow and passionate kiss was becoming more aggressive. We both broke our kiss to catch our breaths. I don't want to leave this moment. Everything about the moment was perfect and like a dream. The night sky was glimmering with million of stars.The sound of waves forming and crashing back into the ocean, the cold breeze, the sound of the coconut leaves......the moment was majestic.

-----------------------------------------

The next day Ayan woke up and found himself underneath Akk. Ayan remembered how he was cuddling with Akk last night. Ayan tried to recall more but he failed eventually. In the meantime Akk woke up and saw Ayan staring at him. "What with the intense stare?" Akk said rubbing his eyes, still half asleep. Ayan's face turned red out of embarrassment as he realized that he zoned out staring at Akk's face.

-------------------

The next two days went by as usual. And the Vacation was over. The group was now back to Bangkok.

--------------------------------------------------------

Eeee this chapter was short . But I'll try to make it longer next time 💀✋

Anyway thanks for reading y'all. 😭❤