It Just Had To Be You

Author: Jacqueline Francis

It Just Had To Be You stands out as the most beautiful book I've read this year. Initially approached with skepticism based on an Instagram recommendation, it has now captured my heart completely. While it incorporates elements of bullying, romance, and clichés, the book manages to transcend cliché narratives, offering a refreshingly real and authentic story. The characters are beautifully crafted, the dialogue and setting are immersive, and the relationships and societal complexities are portrayed with remarkable depth.

Messages are subtly woven into the narrative, avoiding the trap of feeling forced or overwhelming. Scott and Catalina, the protagonists, are deserving of the world, with the author delving deep into their minds to create characters that evoke laughter, tears, giggles, sniffles, and even curses from the reader. The emotional journey this book takes you on is truly remarkable, spanning a range of emotions that is both captivating and thought-provoking.

Every page of this book is pure gold, making it a perfect weekend read that you won't be able to put down. From start to finish, *It Just Had To Be You* is an exquisite masterpiece that will leave a lasting impression on your heart.

- Genre: High School / Bully
- Favorite Part: Every page of this book is pure gold, making it a perfect weekend read that you won't be able to put down.