✧. ┊fourty five, wont fit

LOL!! smut 🥰🥰 be warned i am horrible at writing smut 👍👍

✧.

Telling newt about what had happened was probably the most difficult thing Thomas had done. The two sat in the Thomas' car, it was quiet for a while, before Newt grabbed his hand, asking him where he had been, honestly.

Thomas wasn't expecting to cry while talking about the last two weeks. But he did. Not because he was necessarily sad about it. He did what he had to do, it as just overwhelming, and hard to confess.

He told Newt everything he was thinking, every thought he had over the last few weeks. Every feeling. Newt listened, taking in every bit of information, feeling his own heart break as he watched the brunette cry.

"Im proud of you Thomas." Newt said, Thomas would've appreciated the words, if it didn't end in newt calling him by his name.

"Dont call me that" Thomas said softly shaking his head, Newt furrowed his eyebrows.

"Your name?" Newt asked, accent thick.

Thomas nodded, "you dont ever call me by my name, unless youre being super serious, or unless something is wrong." Thomas said,

Newt raised an eyebrow, laughing softly as he leant back in the passenger seat. "Okay tommy, is that better?" Newt asked.

"Yeah, it is. Keep it that away" Thomas said, smiling widely as he leant over the centre console to place a soft kiss on the blondes lips.

Newt smiled as he leaned into the kiss.

This was right, this was natural, and it was easy. Everything was going to be okay.

Thomas had Newt,

And they were in love.

Newt laughed softly as he placed his phone down as he finished reading the group-chat messages, He looked up to see Thomas already looking at him.

Newt smiled as he leaned in to kiss Thomas, the brunette laughed  against Newts lips as he kissed the blonde back.

"I will never get sick of this" Newt said softly, pulling away smiling as Thomas looked at him. Thomas lifted his hand to brush hair out of Newt's face softly.

"Me either" Thomas said, wrapping his arms around the blonde, pulling him to sit on Thomas's lap, Newt just rolled his eyes, not complaining whatsoever.

"Don't roll your eyes at me" Thomas said, a playful grin on his face as he looked at the blonde, Thomas's hand brushing the edge of Newts shirt. The two had changed out of their wet clothes since coming back to Newts house.

"Ill roll my eyes at you if i want to" Newt sassed back, Thomas raised his eyebrows at the boy, an almost daring look on his face.

"Go on then" Thomas smirked softly.

Right as Newt opened his mouth to talk, in a swift motion Thomas flipped them over, so Newt was laying down beneath him, Thomas in between his legs, face hovering above Newts.

"Yeah? What was that?" Thomas asked, Newt chewed at his lip as he looked up at Thomas, his eyes falling from Thomas's eyes to his lips.

Newt just stayed quiet, Thomas smirked, chuckling softly. "Yeah yeah thats what i thought" Thomas said, before leaning down to kiss the blonde.

The kiss went from soft and passionate to messy and needy within seconds, Thomas hands were holding his him up on either side of Newts head, while one of Newt's hands rested on Thomas's back, the other one tangled in the brunettes hair.