Q&A

where i explain a few things from the book, and answer all your guy's questions!!!

Q1; where and when did thomas and teresa meet

A1; i think its mentioned  throughout the book but im not 100% sure. They met the first day of school!! So when they were 5!!!

Q2; what happened between alby and thomas

A2; although its talked about in a chapter, i figured id go into more detail.

In my head alby and Thomas were together for around a year, that was Thomas' first gay relationship. Alby had told him he wasn't ready to do anything sexual yet, which Thomas was completely fine with, being young and not sure if he was ready himself as well. Until he went to alby's house one day and saw him doing the nasty nasty with another guy.

That all happened a week before Thomas' birthday, which is why teresa got so angry about the comment, because the year it happened, thomas couldn't enjoy his birthday, and now alby was trying to ruin it two years in a row

Q3; how do u make ur characters do such hot things

A3; personally, i just think of things ive seen in movies, read in books, or experienced in real life that i found insanely attractive and then added it.

Q4; why did you include thomas' dad dying

A4; im actually so so so happy i was messaged about this, because its something i think it's important to explain.

As someone who had an abusive, alcoholic father, a lot of the time i think about how i would feel if i found out he died, which might sound a bit fucked up but it is something i think about,

i also think its very important to understand that grief doesn't just stop because someone treated you badly, and that things affect people in different ways.

Thomas' family is very very very complex and it takes a lot of understanding and maturity to understand that on a level.

I think i wanted to include the fact that no matter how much thomas' dad hurt him, the fact he was no longer alive would still have somewhat of an effect on thomas in one way or another,

i also wanted to add the fact that just because someone was your family, doesn't mean you have to grieve them!! everyone grieves differently, some people will grieve the death of an abuser and some wont!!

no matter what you feel, its all valid!!!

Q5; how are thomas and teresa so comfortable talking about sexual stuff

A5; guys tbh i wrote the whole friendship parts based off how i act with my friends and we dish out everything as if tmi doesnt exist, like im gonna show u screenshots bc there is Noo filter there!!