1

.
.
.

The award ceremony couldn't be more boring. The useless blabbering of the host was not even appealing to give him some ears.

"This year, the auspicious Peace Prize goes to the President of a determined organisation which has, in the past two years, dealt with a good number of crime cases related to the 'Skilled' criminals."

He could've been in his office going through the criminal records.

"His organisation consists of Skilled members who have bravely fought against the evil to maintain the reigning peace of our country."

He could've been sipping his favourite green tea or watching an exciting thrilling movie.

"I honorably present this award to Mr. Jumpol Adulkittiporn, the President of the GMMI organisation."
He heard his name being called out. He felt a sudden rush of adrenaline. A wild series of claps followed him as he calmly (or as calmly as possible) got up from his seat and advanced to the stage. The host was waiting with pink cheeks and a small box. He gave a small bow to the people present there as he reached the stage and the claps grew louder. The host handed him the small white box. Everyone showered him with claps and shouts of encouragement.
He sighs, he wants to leave.
.
.
President Jumpol climbed up the familiar steps, passed a familiar passage and reached a familiar door. He could hear laughing and talking from inside. Smiling, he opened the door of his organisation- GMMI.
There was a loud burst and pieces of glitter papers washed down his head. Suddenly he found his face very close to a bouquet of white roses. All he could hear was whistles and congratulations. He smiled. This was home.

"This is for you, President.", Pond Narawit says, giving the boss the bouquet. President Off smiles and thanks him. Pond is a handsome guy, a different kind of handsome. He's just so pleasing to look at. His black jeans jacket compliments his facials. His all black attire is giving him a rich look.

 His all black attire is giving him a rich look

"Congratulations President Off. We knew you'll be a hero someday!", Dunk Natachai says. His black hair and black round eyes give him an attractive look. Plus his outfit today is eye-catching: black wide legs with white shirt under a black coat.

 Plus his outfit today is eye-catching: black wide legs with white shirt under a black coat