Chapter 1

-??? Pov-

"So you have the part!" A bottle pops and everyone cheers "How does it feel?"

"I uh was not sure it would be like this" I smile and look at my glass "I think I will forgo the drinks tonight"

"Oh come on" I look at the director "Just a few right?"

"None" It goes silent and tense "I also have some news for you Derrick"

"Derrick you are under arrest for Solicitation, Assault, and Sexual Misconduct"

I smirk and take a drink from my glass. No one messes with me and gets away with it. I am not some diva you can stomp on. Broadway will finally learn that.

-??? Pov-

I sigh as I look out the window. It has taken me so long to get where I am. I look at my phone as a text comes across. It says there is a new opening per sources.

My sources were inside the Wicked Production team. I heard that their Casting Director and Director was shady. I guess they got fired and I am up.

I start getting my stuff ready for meetings tomorrow. I need to be at my best and ready for anything. This is my chance to show her I am something. That I can take New York beside her.

Tomorrow I will see her.

-Time skip-

I walk into the theater and look around. I was told to come in here for a meeting. I walk closer as I hear singing. I have heard that voice before.

"Santana! You need to be more Good Witch!" I stop when I can see the stage and who is in the pink dress "Ahh I see our Director is here!"

"Lucy?" I look at Santana in shock while nodding "I have not seen you in ages! How are you?"

"I am good" I look around confused for a second "Uhh is this everyone?"

"Everyone minus Elphaba" The guy speaking walks over "This is your shit show now"

He walks out and I turn toward the crew "Well then" I walk to where he was just at "How about we get started?"

-Time skip-

I walk out with Santana and stand outside. I really thought she would be here. This was her dream and if anyone could do it, she could. So why is she not here at all?

"I tried finding her but no one knows" I look at Santana who is staring at the ground "She was upset after the two of us fought and well you know"

"That just do-"

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" That yell... I know that yell "STAY BACK!"

"Rachel" Santana takes off and I follow after her "That has to be!"

We run closer to the yelling when there is a loud thud. Two guys run out of the alley we are approaching without looking back. We turn down the alley to see Rachel in a crumpled up heap. I lean down and look over her as Santana calls 911.

Her head is bleeding a lot and there is glass around her. There is a big dent in the trash can beside her. That must have been the thud we heard. The next thing we are hearing is sirens and people crowding around.

-Time skip-Rachel pov-

I groan as light hits my vision and pain hits my body. I know the smell of the hospital when it hits my nose. I get to be in more debt than what I already am. I sigh as I sit up some but lay back down from pain. I look around but stop when I see two sets of eyes on me.

One eyes hold sadness and the others hold so many things. Both of them though hold concern and worry. I have never seen them in these eyes so much before. Definitely not at the same time. 

"Rachel?" I gulp as tanned hands cup my face "You ok? You all there?"

"Hey hands off her face" Pale hands remove tan ones and soon they are face to face "We agreed to let her speak when she feels like it!"

"Sorry your lady boner could not wait to remove my hands from her face" Santana pushes Quinn "Ooops my hands thought on their own"

"You bitch" Quinn pushes Santana "You are going to rot tomorrow!"

"LADIES!" We all look at the door to see Doctor Hoffstat there "Go now!"

Both girls quickly leave "Thank you" I sigh as he nods "So what is my bill at now?"

"You own the hospital brat" I get a thunk on my head and groan "Why are you still taking the backway?! You have a perfectly fine car and me!"

"Cause I wanted to get here quick for the children" I sit up the best I can "They still here? I did not miss them right?"

"Rachel" Doug sits on my bed beside me "You sing like an angel and do so man things....why do you stay here and force yourself to be alone?"

"I am not alone" I look at Doug with a smile "I have you and Tracy alone with your kids!"

"You know what I mean dear" He stands up and gives a small smile "They are waiting love"

I nod and wait for him to walk out. I sigh and stagger to my feet. I walk slowly out of the room and go to where the kids are. I smile seeing the toy box is ready to wheel in.

I stop when I see Santana inside holding kids. They all seem so happy and so does she. I have no clue where Quinn went off to. I start to grab the box but a pale hand beats me to it.

"You helped us" I meet her beautiful eyes and freeze "Let us help you"

With that she takes the box in and leaves me there. I hear a chuckle and turn to glare at Doug. He just smirks and walks away. I turn back and see the two girls who have had my heart at times with the kids who have it now.

I have no idea what is happening but one thing I do know is this is about to be hell on earth. I am not prepared for this.