Chapter 4

-Rachel pov-

I am so tired right now. I forgot how doing show rehearsal was. I mean it is filled with so many issues! To think I am the who got this production up and going.

I sigh as I look in the mirror. I run my fingers across the scars. I shake my head and get into the shower. I would love to have someone to reassure me about it but who would do that?

I have been on many dates since Jesse and I split. It was all over New York papers and Media. We were the power couple that lose all power. I remember when it happened too.

It happened right in the living room. I had just bought the hospital as it was about to close down. I wanted to pay them back but still felt like it was not enough. Something in me was still not happy.

I got home and looked at Jesse. He was on the computer and looked sad as well. That is when it clicked for me. I was not for him and he was not for me.

I broke up with him right there and we mutually agreed it was for the best. He was out that night and I was alone. I have dated men and women since then. All never get past the scars across my chest.

I do not think I will ever get my happy ending like I wish I could. I must have done something horrible in my life. I mean who gets cancer, gets a second chance, and has to be depressed? I guess more than I am giving credit to.

I have a support group Jesse sent a link to. I have started to think about going to it more and more. I just do not know if I deserve to be happy anymore. I mean I am Rachel Barbara Berry, I have been the biggest narcissist in the world. 

"It has gone cold" I look over and see Jesse standing there with my towel "Seb is getting your clothes set out and ready"

"Pajamas?" He nods and I step out of the shower "Thanks"

"Always" He wraps the towel around me as he hugs me "Let it out"

"Asshole" I sniffle and start to cry as he chuckles "Why are you here?"

"We know you Rachel" I roll my eyes as we head to my bedroom "We also called a few times with no answer from you"

"Which made us come" Sebastian holds up my pink star negligee "Best you had" 

"I am so glad you two are gay" They both smile and I grab the negligee Seb picked out "I am also glad you turned your life around"

Sebastian nods with a smile "Jesse was worth it" Jesse blushes and I chuckle "You gonna be ok now?"

"Yeah" They both share a look and I roll my eyes "I promise I will be alright"

"Call us if you need us ok?" I nod and they both give me a hug "We love you princess"

"I love you guys too" After the hug I push them toward my front door "NOW GO!"

They laugh as I walk away. I drop my towel and the front door gets knocked on. I shake my head with a smile as I walk toward it. These two never know when to trust I am fine.

I open the door and my smile turns into stun. I am looking not at two white gay men but, a tanned lesbian woman. I see her eyes dip down and then back up. I quickly slam the door and run to my room.

Without thinking I put on what is on my bed laid out. I rush back to the door and take a deep breath. Time to be cool Rachel Berry. Lazy on the door like I am looking sexy without trying!

"Hey Santana" I quickly do the door lean "What can I help you with?"

"Sex" I go wide eyed and she shakes her head "Sorry but going from nude to a negligee did not help Rachel"

"What?" I look down and face palm "I did not remember Seb grabbed this out!"

"Seb?" I look at Santana who looks a little green but not sick green "A boy is here? Where is he? Who is he?"

"Smythe, just left, and he is gay with Jesse" Santana goes a little less green and I smile "What brought you here?"

"I uh well" I look at her and tilt my head waiting "Oh god"

-Santana pov-

I look over her again and feel my body yearn for it. Yearn to touch every bit of hers. But I agreed with Quinn to hold off. Wait until we were done with the show.

She has had so much stress getting back into show form. I can not just destroy her like this. But man those tits and how she looks right now. I really want to sex her up right here and now.

What was going on again?

"SANTANA!" I jump and look at Rachels face that holds a cocky smirk "My eyes are not on my boob"

"Boobs" She looks at me confused "Rachel scar or not you still have a chest and I quite like your chest!"

"Big words coming from the horndog" I roll my eyes with a smile "So what made you come here?"

"Well I did cause we were wanting to have dinner out but someone does not pick up" I look at Quinn who is checking out Rachel "Nice to see you two"

"Only got the one Quinn" Quinn looks up shocked and Rachel laughs "That food smells great!"

"Well then let's eat!" I walk inside the house "I am starving!"

-Rachel pov-

I watch both girls come in and move like they live here. It is like they could be in the extra rooms I have in the house. I am in so much awe as I watch them move flawlessly across my kitchen. It is like they are in love.

"You two are dating?" They both stop and turn "I can tell by how you move seamlessly with each other" 

"Well we are but also" Santana looks at Quinn who nods "We want to talk"

I look between the two and know this is going to be a long dinner.