Chapter 7

-Rachel pov-

"So" I look around the room "Anyone want a drink?"

"I think that is a swell idea" Kurt picks up a pitcher of tea "Who wants some tea?"

"How has Beth been?" Quinn tilts her head to the side "I mean you said I would be updated but since Puck died I have heard nothing!"

"I had been sending it to Lima cause someone was so gung ho on being a deadbeat!" Quinn scoffs and Shelby shakes her head "This is why I did not bring her! You are the worst human being ever to exist!"

"I AM!?!" Quinn stands up pissed "I DID NOT ABANDON MY CHILD AT LEAST! YOU DID! YOU ARE AND WERE NOTHING MORE THAN THE BODY THAT CARRIED RACHEL!"

"YOU GAVE YOUR DAUGHTER TO ME!" Shelby gets up and in Quinns face "You were the one who gave her up, You gave her to me, I made mistakes but you tried getting DCS involved with lies, you tried to put me in jail on false claims, and you are the worst! You also were Rachels worst bully!"

"Mom no" Shelby looks at me "Please"

"No let her" Shelby turns back toward Quinn "Do it"

"You bullied her, made fun of everything she did, tore down every wall she built with empty promises of friendship, and you took away her innocence" Shelby pokes Quinn who has stopped even looking like she is breathing "You thought being her friend would ruin you, her dads made your family sick cause they were actually happy, and above all else my girl still is confused cause she never got to be able to just experience life"

Silence fills the room "I am sorry" Oh no "You blame for for a girl who longed for her mothers love right? The mother who used a boyfriend that egged her? A mother that left her with no problems right? You act all high and mighty but let us remember who started the whole downfall of Rachel Berry! You say it was Will but I think you used his words as an easy out that you already planned on taking!"

"BOTH YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!" We all look at Santana shocked "Quinn you fcuking sucked and ruined her life! So many times she wanted to be your friend and you used that to ruin her! Shelby she wanted her mom, and while Will said things, you took the easy way out like a punk bitch! I am not innocent either! I was a fucking prick! But I owned up to that! I already apologized and we had a fight but we are still better than you two obviously!"

"Damn" We all look at Blaine who is holding a cookie "Oh yeah, not here sorry"

"Will everyone stop speaking for me?" Eyes turn toward me "Mom, I am dating Quinn and Santana cause I want to! Quinn, she is my mother! Yes she has been an asshole!"

"But?" I glare and Shelby pouts "I was hoping for a but"

"The only butts here need to be sitting so we can just have a nice fucking meal!" All three sit down and I smile "Good! Now the doorbell went off earlier so I am going to go see who is here!"

I walk over to the door and take a deep breath. God, today has been a long one for sure. I open the door and feel my color leave. Three smiles turn to worried looks.

"Rachoh" Santana quickly pushes the two of us out and closes the door "What are you three doing here?"

"It is our weekly karaoke day" Jesse holds up a bottle of wine while Sebastian holds up a mic "We are supposed to do country music! I wanted to take the country roads!"

"Kurt and Blaine are here!" Santana looks at the door then them "Maybe later?"

"Oh no" Sebastian steps past us and opens the door "BYE!"

Sebastian runs in as Santana follows him. I shake my head with Jesse as we follow in. Cassandra will end up inside eventually. She always is a bit slow after shock and surprise.

New Years is always fun with her.

"Hey!" We see Blaine wave at Seb while Kurt starts to stand up for hugs "How you two been? The bar has been asking you two to come and perform"

"Child man" Kurt hugs Sebastian "Just been busy but hopefully soon"

"Understand" Seb turns with a smirk toward the shocked trio "I told you guys I made up! You think I just meant Rachel?"

"I almost have it set up!" I chuckle as Jesse is working on the karaoke machine "I have never been able to get this close!"

"Jesse is not very technically sounded" Seb shakes his head with a loving smile "You should have seen him trying to record Lee's first steps! It was so bad! But I love him for him so you know"

"Asshole" Jesse stands up with a smile "Aaannnnd on!"

The machine comes to life and we cheer. The trio still seem so confused about what has happened. I smile which breaks Quinn and Santana out of their broken minds. This is my family no matter how crazy they seem to be.

"I am here too" Cassandra joins us finally but stops "I-who-I-Wow! You look amazing! Like you are a M.I.L.F. mam! You got the looks and the body to make anyone go fully primal!"

"Who?" I fake puke as Shelby points to herself "Me?"

"Yes you!" Cassandra saunters up to her and tries to be sexy "I think the two of us should get to know each other a lot more intimately"

"Cassandra!" She turns toward me with a glare "That is my mother!"

"Oh" Cassandra looks at Shelby before turning back to me with a shrug and smile "Best just start calling my mother then dear! Now give mother a hug!"

"No!" Cassandra starts chasing me around the room soon "LEAVE ME ALONE! HELP!"

Soon I am grabbed and pout. But I stop when I see and hear nothing but laughter. I have wanted nothing but this in my life for so long now. I never want this feeling of happiness to leave me!