Chapter 3 - TA Pilot Chapter [II]

Hello, and welcome back - I like to tell you all here right off the bat is I have the character I need in this patch banner - 4.5, to be specific - instead of my main, it was at my alternate. So what did I pull for? Kazuha and now my main is running dry on Primo for the next week for ten pulls.

Anyway, back to the pilot chapter or episode of Teyvat Alliance - I hope you enjoy, while I send a certain fairy that is eating a towns-worth of food and nearly bankrupt it in the process of recuperating the losses in the mining sub-region of Lavrion. Half of her paycheck has been sent to pay the debt.

-

Merging out of the vortex at the lead, everyone sees someone entirely new while the others that follow are recognizable 

The new one appears to be young and dedicated, her hairstyle is a bob cut, and she has colored eyes. The clothing appeared to be tight but sleek fitted with a style pattern of matte-glossy texture, the colored white, blue, black, and grey with footwear thigh-high boots. Also, she has a headphone piece, gloves, and a small hat.

(For anyone who needs to know she is from Phantasy Star Online 2: New Genesis, and I've been playing this for some time now besides Genshin and AZLN

(For anyone who needs to know she is from Phantasy Star Online 2: New Genesis, and I've been playing this for some time now besides Genshin and AZLN. I'm currently stuck in the Eyes of Terror until a certain despoiler is been dealt with first on a certain heretical ship.)

The boys and men (besides the main cast) appeared to be in awe of the young girls before them while the girls were stunned at the appearance of the new arrival here but out of everyone, Aether appeared to remain neutral and looked at her with a puzzled look.

"Greeting everyone, I'm Ran, an ARKS Operator specializing in coordination, operation, and information. I'm here as a representative for the one who pulled all of you here." The operator said. Everyone was eyes widened in hearing this.

"Um... Miss Ran, can you tell us who brought us here?" Jean asked as she was the first to speak. 

"Well, let's see, from what I was been told and here his direct word quote 'To reveal some through that is necessary to know.' Also, here to oversee the duration of the viewing and perform other tasks that are needed if those are under my jurisdiction." Ran explained and Jean nodded in understanding. "Oh, It's you, Aether."

"Ran." He said with a surprised tone noting that he was taken aback by her words.

"I would like to convey to the founder thanks for being patient during this time. As per his words, he will grant you one request." She said not missing a beat, Aether's request is already set on what it is.

"Can you bring or contact my sister here?" He asked with hope in his voice. His mind while yearning for her all he asks is to see her even if it is just briefly it will be more than enough.

The humming glow emanated from Ran's earphones and in one press the operator received a message. "The founder has agreed and chosen to bring her but will happen after finishing this and two other stories as per his instruction." Aether was happy to hear this and could be something that he had waited for even if it was a brief moment.