Chapter 4 - Venti Story [Part I]

Now with a new patch and story, it will start with Venti and later Zhongli. Also, I've heard that request for guns but that wouldn't be available until the Fontaine cast joins.

As for the throne part - I haven't planned out that part as in the main timeline the Ark was turned into something else that represents Aether and his inherited element, I wouldn't spoil much but part of the original Ark still exists in current time.

While the sound of Aether being "King" sounds amazing, there isn't much to do for me to flush out new lore. Still, I do have an idea for a mirror-verse where Aether has been technically a head of the mirrored-TA but has to deal with various subordinates trying to best each other with the result nearly ending in a civil war with Aether as the victor.

-

Soon everyone returned to the theatre after the short break that was prepared by the staff. Ran was seen looking through a holo-terminal.

"Okay... By this time, It will be over." The operator said as she looked around and closed the terminal as they all now returned from the break. "Ah, I hope you all finished your meals by now, I assumed."

"Yes, and for once, I can get to know the people and relax while not being stressed for once." Lisa said.

"Good, the viewing will start soon - if any of you have an emergency like medical or bathroom just quickly run to the lobby area and follow the sign or ask the staff for directions." Ran said.

"Okay, now what adventure are we looking at this time?" Bennett asked with excitement.

"For once, this one gonna be an interesting one since this involves Aether and his venture often leads him to places that very few get to." Diluc said with his arms crossed.

Unknown to Ran, she forgot to swap out the girls as now it will be Amber and Noelle then someone else. This while unnoticed by everyone but not the main girls as they see their competitor is still there.

The room dims to a low level with few limits for guidance, and the screen begins to play.

The scene opens to show that Aether and Paimon walking around the based of Barbatos' statues.

"Hey, Aether... look over there!." Paimon said as she pointed out a girl several meters away, the two saw a small child near the chapel.

"She's... all by herself, right?" The fairy continued in a confused as they saw the child now jumping around happily but was alone. The kid acted like she was playing with someone.

"Oh! Paimon remembers this one." She said happily.

"Because she's acting as if she's talking and laughing with someone else... Uhhh! Paimon's creeped out..." Paimon said with a weird look on her face, as she was confused at what she was seeing.

"I had an imaginary friend too when I was a kid." Aether said rather bluntly as this also shocked Paimon.

"Sometimes, things will never change." Rosaria said as were surprised that even Aether once had an imaginary friend.

"Aether, how is your childhood like?" Noelle said asking Aether for something interesting to him, this question doesn't sit well with the main girls as they stare at the knight maid of this.

"Please don't fight right now, if you want to just raise your hand so a droid can get you out."

"What? You mean you used to act like that too, Aether" Paimon marked as she is confused with the situation at hand. "Uh... so is this... an invisible friend who hangs out with you sometimes? Or... do they just exist in your imagination?"