★ Nosebleed

Mercury POV:

Mercury wakes up and finds themselves on the couch. Looks like they fell asleep while eating dinner on the couch. They look at the clock on the wall, and see...

Fuck! They're late! Mercury decides not to go to school at all since... If they're already late, what's the point? They stand up and walk in the kitchen to do the dishes. However, they notice a note on the counter.

"Im going on vacation for a week. Here's some money so you can take care of yourself -love dad" Reads the note. "Ah. Of course. He's on vacation again. This happens like twice every year. It's annoying." Declares Mercury. Next to the note is around 30 dollars. Mercury grabs the money and puts it in their pocket.

Carrie then thinks about something. They wonder... Should they go befriend Kris? They feel like it'd be a good idea. Kris is a... Decent person. With pretty hair, a nice scent, and... And a pretty voice... And... What were they talking about again?

A few hours later...
Kris POV:

It's dawn, and school is finished. Kris is at the hospital, playing piano. They don't seem to be aware of anything else right now. They suddenly hear someone come in the room, causing them to immediately stop playing the piano. They turn their head around, and see Mercury.

"You play the piano really well." States Carrie. Kris does a thumbs up and just stares into Mercury's soul. "I was wondering if ya wanna be friends???" Asks Mercury. The professional moss muncher does another thumbs up, indicating they agree to being friends. Mercury proceeds to grins happily. "Thank ya! Now can we hang out?" Asks the origami maker. Kris nods, stands up, and grabs Mercury's hand. They then pull them out the hospital and just walk without a destination with them, seemingly zoned out.

"...What music genre ya like?" The black haired emo quizzed. Kris then finally spoke. It's rare to see them talk... "...Metal." They answered.  Mercury seemed happy at this answer. They grinned happily. "Really? I also like metal. I like metallica, slipknot, korn, Babymetal..." Mercury starts yapping about metal bands they like. Kris finds this pretty cute, to be honest. They like listening to Carrie's voice. Their pretty, soothing voice...

As Kris is walking, they're only paying attention to Mercury. They don't seem to notice anything else. And that's when, unexpectedly, they trip on their untied shoelaces and fall on the ground! "Ah-!" They shriek. Mercury notices this and immediately goes to see if the weirdo is alright.

Kris slowly lifts their head up, and as they do, they start to taste something metallic in their mouth... They touch right above their lip, and... Their nose is bleeding!

"Ah... Your nose is bleeding... Um.." Mercury starts trembling slightly, as their mind is empty and they can't think of anything that can help. Kris doesn't seem too concerned, as they start... Licking the blood. They think the blood tastes good, for... Whatever reason. The emo one starts snickering quietly as they notice this. That's when Mercury suddenly gets an idea... They take off their My chemical romance shirt and give it time Kris to use as a tissue. Kris immediately blushes intensely at this. Mercury isn't naked or anything since they have a binder on but it's still pretty embarrassing...

The brunette goes to hide their bloody blushing face with the shirt. They make small noises of embarrassment. After around 30 seconds, Kris finally starts to calm down and puts down the blood stained shirt.

"Pfft-heheheh..." Mercury snickers. Kris' reaction is to just pull a middle finger on them. Carrie then stops laughing and stands up. They hold out a hand to help Kris get up.

"C'mon. We should go home." They say. Kris grabs their hand and stands up as well. They proceed to let go of Mercury's hand and start walking home. The heavy metal lover waves goodbye then goes home as well.

Mercury's POV:

Both Mercury and Kris are at their houses now. Mercury is paying in their bed, tired. They can't stop thinking about earlier. They giggle quietly while thinking about the cute little interaction. "They're such a weird yet adorable dumbass. Heheh." They snicker silently to themselves. They slowly fall asleep, thinking about their new friend.

Today was great.