Part 3

Narator's P.O.V: 

They walked into the house and Wukong put the twins on the sofa, "Well you sit down and relax, i'm going to get some snacks and please behave." the golden monkey said as he walked to the kitchen, Mk sat down in between the twins. No one spoke, they just sat there waiting. 

*What is going on here?!* Mk screamed in his mind as he sat there nervously "Wat wong wih yo?" the young man turn is head to the right where Savage was "Um... Sorry but what did you say little guy?" Mk asked with a small nervous smile *How did i not hear him? He's right next to me too! Come on now Mk stop spacing out!* "I askedw iff som thin  was wong wih yo?" Savage said with a pout for having to say that again "Oh yeah everything is alright, i was just thinking about all of that." he said pointing at Savage and Rumble. 

"I see. It's alright bud." The monkey king said as he  entered the living room with a tray full of tea and sweets that he put on the coffee table.  "Ah monkey king! Sorry but i would have never thought of YOU as an Omega." MK apologies "I know right! Who would have? Anyway this is Rumble at your left and Savage at your right. Babies this is Mk or Qi Xiaotang! Say hi!" he introduces them to each other "Um hi? Sorry for scaring you before." "Mmh" was the only answer he got from the twins as they nodded their heads. "They don't talk much to strangers, even though they watched us train before, but in case you ask no the monkey outside is not their father, even though he would be a good mate i have no interest in him." Wukong said cupping his tea cup in between the palms of his hand. 

"Wait he's not?" Mk was really confused, Savage and Rumble got up and walked up to the golden monkey and sat on his lap. "Do they look like his kids to you?" Wukong asked raising a brow  sarcastically while warping his tail around the twins who were fulling them self with sweets, Mk looked closely at the twins, *Black fur as dark as the night, six ears each and scull like red marking, no they did not look like That Anzo guy, he had sunflower golden fur a heart like pink marking and Anzo didn't have six hears. Wait six ears like THE SIX HEARD MACAQUE?!!!!!!!!!!!* Mk jaw was on the floor at that moment, Wukong laughed taking a sip of his tea. "Could you two go to your game room while i talk with Mk please?" he asked the twins "Yes mom!" they said in sync as they got up from his lap to take some sweets and ran away to their gaming room. 

"Yeah him bud, (I think he just read Mk's mind(@_@))but please don't go asking him questions just yet, I haven't told him about them yet and I'm not going to right now okay?" Mk finally snapped out of his trans at that "What why?" he asked clearly confused, Wukong sighed "Well i'm not ready to talk to him about that yet and i don't think it's going to be healthy for the kids to have their parents fighting all the time, because if you forgot we fight  A LOT." he said smiling a little "But don't you think you guys should talk things out? I think it could be good for the four of you." The young man said softly trying to make his mentor talk with his mate.

 "Maybe, but you do know that he hates my guts and i'm not sure if i can do that alone." "I can help with that." came a voice from the front door "Eh? Anzo? What are you doing here?!" Wukong said as he got up to kick the blonde monkey out of his house "Woah woah calm down there sunny, i'm just here to help! I have an idea on how you could tell him." Anzo said nervously as Wukong got closer to him, he didn't want to eat only fruits today. "You sure?" Wukong asked worriedly, he didn't want to force anybody to help him Yeah! We can make a plan we are going to use for you guys to talk." he said as he sat down on the armchair next to wukong's "That's a good idea!" Said Mk as Wukong sat back down "Alright but nothing crazy alright?" Wukong asked "Yes." Anzo and Mk said in sync "Good." And they start to make a plan to make the two mates talk. 

-Time skip one hour later-

"Ah! I'm going to go make dinner, behave, will you? Okay beey!" Wukong left the two to talk and get to know each other "AZO!" yelled Savage and Rumble as ran into the room and into the blonde monkey open arms and nuzzles into his clothes. 

(Anzo's clothes) 

(Anzo's clothes) 

"Hey there little guys" "BOYS COULD YOU MAKE THE TABLE PLEASE?" Wukong yelled from the kitchen "Sure!" the four shouted back and left the living room to the dining room 

An hour later the five of them were eating, laughing and joking around the dining table "Hey wait! Anzo!" Wukong suddenly got up from his and pointed at the blonde monkey who sat in the seat in front of him "What?" the said monkey asked "Didn't i ...

An hour later the five of them were eating, laughing and joking around the dining table "Hey wait! Anzo!" Wukong suddenly got up from his and pointed at the blonde monkey who sat in the seat in front of him "What?" the said monkey asked "Didn't i tell you to starve and stay outside of MY house!" Wukong said looking at the monkey eating HIS food "Well looks like it's time for me to leave. Thanks for the food" Anzo said as he  disappeared with a smoke explosion. "OI GET BACK HERE!" Wukong ran after him while the kids laughed. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the delay i wanted to post this on Sunday but i forgot (〒﹏〒), anyway thank you for reading! LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ Bey-nee!