He Knows 🥲🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️

Writer 🫐❤

.
.
.
.

Surbhi (Sara's sister ) was pacing  left and right in worry for her sister. She  repeatedly was looking at her door for any signs of her sister.

She went and sat down on the sofa when she heard her sister footsteps and stood up quickly when her sister entered in the living room.

Surbhi was worried before but now she was upset with her sister but when  Sara looked at her surbhi's heart ache.

Sara tried to be normal but when she looked at her sister all her walls crumpled and her lips started trembling.

She had tears in her eyes. Looking at her like this surbhi couldn't control herself.

"Ohh baby" she said and went to hug her sister with teary eyes of her own.

Both the sisters came to each other and hugged tightly.

Sara was sobbing like a baby and surbhi was running a hand through her head and back to calm her down.

"It's okay, I am here, don't worry" surbhi was repeating this to her sister.

She broke the hug and looked at her sister and move her here and there for any signs of injury or harm.

"You okay? Are you hurt anywhere? Did someone say something?" Asked surbhi.

Sara shook her head while hiccuping and said "He knows". And repeated again "he knows " and again smiling "he knows dii (big sister)".

Surbhi was confused but relaxed that her sister was not injured anywhere.
She took Sara and sat her down on the sofa and sat with her. 

"Are you okay?" Surbhi asked her sister worriedly.

Sara saw her sister and her serious face full of worry. She nodded and gave her a small smile.

"I am fine ". She assured her.

Subhu sighed and the  remembered Sara was saying something

"What were you...." she started but Sara smiled with teary eyes and said again

"He knows. He knows dii (sister ). He chose me  he ......

Surbhi calmed her down and then she asked her again what was she talking about and what happened? where she were? Why she left like that?

Then Sara explained everything and told her whatever happened but left the almost kiss part.

Surbhi was happy for her sister and listening her patiently. When she finished telling.

Suddenly Sara turned to her sister and with serious face said "but I shouldn't Jason told me not to tell his father but I could tell you but it's not my secret but he didn't but how could I not tell you I mean but..... at this rate she was rambling.

Surbhi knew her sister was struggling and stressed she hold her shoulders and told her to look at her when she did she told her to relax and to take a deep breath. She did what her sister told her to do. When Sara calm down a little surbhi hugged her and run her fingers tenderly on Sara's head.

When she knew that Sara is fine she broke the hug and the first thing she did was slapped her shoulder lightly.

"Owww dii" (sister in hindi language) said sara rubbing her shoulder a little. It didn't hurt and her sister knew that because surbhi didn't hurt her that hard.