Chapter 20:- [Mark you Mine] 18+

(This chapter is 18+ age rated readers discreation advised If you don't like adult plots kindly ignore this part)

Inayat pov:-

I stared at him , his eyes focusing on the road it has been 10 minutes since I nor him spoken a single word he is mad about that guy . I saw how his eyes darkened when he was glaring at that guy my mind is not helping the situation . What will he do ? I am so nervous that even my legs are shaking on their own. He is not even looking at me .

" Yash.. ji" I call him out it almost sounded like a whisper. He still didn't reply and I turned my head looking out of the window.

And after 5 minutes of driving the car stopped Yash ji got down and came to my side I could feel his eyes on me correction ' burning gaze'

He opened the car door for me and I got down still scared of what he would do . Suddenly he grab my waist tightly his touch was strong but firm

He entered password to our Apartment and got inside I followed him behind like a small scared kid when I was about remove my heels there was a loud closing sound of door and Yash ji pinned me on the closed door keeping his one hand behind my head and one on the door

Before I could say something his lips crashed onto mine with so much passion I felt weak my legs wobbling he started sucking my tongue not able to control , my mouth leave out a small moan and his eyes darkened with desire . Then he lifted me in his arms not breaking the kiss and made me sit on the sofa . My whole body was buzzing with a desire I wanted his touch later he removed his well polished shoes hurriedly almost losing his balance and again his lips was on mine exploring my whole mouth I would be lying if I say I don't like this. He breaks the kiss and mouthed " May I ?" .

I nodded my head trying to catch my breath and seeing his lips movement understanding every words
" I am asking that again later I won't stop even when you say " he mouthed again I wanted this , I want to feel him
" Yash ji , Don't stop" I said almost as a small moan
" Oh fuck.." he mouthed lifting me up and making his way towards the bedroom.

After placing me on the bed he started undoing my saree almost tearing it up now I was in my blouse and underskirt " You are so beautiful" he mouthed coming closer my heart was beating louder I gulp down when he started unbuttoning his shirt revealing his chiseled body like I imagined I could feel his eyes exploring my every action he started undoing his belt now he was almost naked my heart fluttered and I moved away my eyes looking everywhere else but him.

He lifted my chin with his index finger now his eyes were full of love and care he kissed my forehead and then on my neck I silvered , He was staring at me like I am the most beautiful Art now he removed the remaining peice of clothes which barely covering our body .

" Wait.." I murmured stopping him by putting my hand on his chest
" Don't Worry Love. It's my first time but I will try to be gentle" he mouthed and I nodded feeling tickles in my stomach. He slowly parted my legs his eyes darkening why he is staring at that and that too being this close.
He parted my clit with his fingers and stared straight in my eyes " You are wet " he mouthed gulping down his saliva.

Oh God I am too shy!! I tried to close my legs but he in inserted his two fingers in my entrance making me tremble I let out a moan " Ahh.." he removed his finger and mouthed at me " Instead of that sounds say ' meow Yash ji ' and I will reward you ." He ordered inserting again and I moaned
" Me..ow ahh Yash ji ".

He smriked feeling satisfied and pulled me on the edge of the bed wrapping my legs on his hips and started rubbing his boner on my clit.
After that he rolled a condom on his length and mouthed" I don't want to get you pregnant this soon " his voice sounded hoarse

" I am going to enter " He mouthed not taking his eyes off me and I nodded bitting my lips down and he slowly thrust into my pussy it was painful yet pleasurable I gave him green signal to move and he started thrusting in and out. I couldn't hear his whimpers but I can tell he was waiting for this he was feeling good and even at some point I wanted him to touch me like I am his .

Later he stopped and made me sit back and after spreading my thighs he thrusted him into me and this time it was not gentle at all it was hard I am not complaining though.

Yash pov :-

I started thrusting my hips damn it's so good. I am on the cloud nine .Fuck
I am touching her where no one can fuck this is so good.
I speeded up my phase and she holded the bed hood while our bed was shaking with my every thrust and movement. " Ahh.. don't Stop" she left out a moan tears flowing from her pretty eyes I kissed away her tears.
Being inside her feels so good I felt something in my core . I am close I stared at Inayat who was also close "Let's cum.. together my love give me your..sweet.. cum " I mouthed and at I the last thrust we came my wife trembled like a leaf I could feel her warm liquid I pulled out throwing out the used condom I kissed her sweaty forehead. Her body was shining with the sweat like she just came from heaven. Hugging her bare figure with mine I clean her and made her drink water she smiled. Yes that smile which always make my heart flutter with every fucking second.

After cleaning up I pulled her in my arms and she slept peacefully snuggling into my chest I smelled her hairs which made me calm " Finally you are MINE " I mumbled to myself and fell into a deep sleep

I felt her closer to her soul not just the body she looked messy , sweaty under me but I was staring at her like she is the most beautiful woman in the world but honestly if She will be a killer I want to get killed, If she wants me to get burnt by her I would fucking bring the volcano. I am ruined but not in an bad way. I can't get enough of her . If she is happy I want to make love to her as a celebration. If she is sad I want to pleasure her until she forgets her own name. If she is angry I want to fuck the anger out of her . That's how much ruined I am.
________________________

To be continued.

Hey everyone 🥹

Hope you enjoyed this chapter 🌚

I apologise for the late update but I was facing some personal issues

Here is our first time 🌚 comment your thoughts

I will soon publish new chapter please be patience Author is also a human

Thank you all ♥️