Prologue

My father had sold one of his cows to get money to take my mother and I to the town. Papa was drunk sometimes but he has enough money to take care of us.

Until after the incident.

.......

The doctor made a squeaky noise with her old rotating chair as she was about to tell my mother what was wrong with me.

Uninterestedly, she said; "She has an eye puncture and a wound in each eye which is very questionable and the wounds have been contaminated."

"I don't understand ma." She said politely.

I knew. My mother had her education up till her first year in secondary school in a mushroom school. She didn't understand a lot of things.

"Something sharp pierced her eyes and her vision will get lost with time. That is, she might become blind if she doesn't go for a surgery."
My mother smiled and turned to me. She said: "Chidinma, I thought you were already blind." She turned to face the doctor. " Thank you ma."

She didn't want to hear the doctor anymore.

She paid and left.

..........

"With which money?"

"Don't mind the doctor. Surgery?"

My sight was slowly deteriorating. Slowly but steadily. I promised not to tell anyone about the incident.

♡♡
AN
So, yeah, this is a new story.😌 It's by God's grace.
People with eye problems are in emotional pain o.

The picture above is a pic of Chidinma and her twin sister when they were ten. That's two years before she got injured. There's not much of a difference between them but, Chidinma is on the left.

Matthew 6 : 22
"The eye is a light for the body. If your eyes are good, then your whole body will be full of light.
ICBible

I use glasses actually and it isn't a good feeling.

Please vote, comment and share
Thank you

Ask your questions
Or tell your experiences in the comments section.
If you are disturbed, please speak out. Don't succumb to suicide please 🥺

Jesus loves you
Have you read your Bible today?

Thank you tioluwa_nimmy
Thank you Medambunda2003
Thanks you for your support and comments
I love you ❤️