back to home 🖤💗

Taehyung has came "SOUTH KOREA" from London to meet his mother and sister they are only his family and his hyungs (obviously you guys know).

*Conversation between his mom and him*

Taehyung - hello

Taehyung/mom- tae did you reach? (In a worried tone)

Taehyung - mom I'm still in my private jet but gonna reach soon..

Tae/mom-reach home soon..

*Call ended*

(In taehyung's house)

Jiwoo- mom I wanna go and meet her she is having a concert in Seoul plsss🥺 (taehyung's sister)

Tae/mom- no jiwoo today your brother is coming you will not go anywhere

*The door opens with full of mens wearing black dress (bodyguards 😅 of taehyung) and taehyung standing and talking in the phone while entering in the house)*

Tae/mom- see your brother arrived!

*Taehyung and his mom hugged each other, tears started forming in her eyes and taehyung did notice it because taehyung had came here after 10 years*

Taehyung -mom stop crying I'm here na infront of you mom

Mom- ahh seeing you made me cry this is happy tears taehyung dear

Jiwoo- (hugged tae) oppa you are finally home! See mom isn't letting me go to the most popular dancer,  I mean Idol concert, pls tell her that to let me go she will hear you only not to me!

Taehyung - mom let her go

Mom-your oppa came today and you don't wanna spend time with him!?

Jiwoo- ok I will take oppa with me! Will you come with me oppa?

Taehyung -mmm...

Jiwoo- plsssssssssssss🥺

Taehyung- ok, but when we have to go?

Jiwoo- at 4pm get ready early we will leave before as it is a little far.

Taehyung- as you say my sister

*He is a cold person but not for his family*

Taehyung went to his room and got shower and fresh and then went down for lunch.  As he saw the the dining table he was shocked.

  As he saw the the dining table he was shocked