chapter two : do I know you?

Shadows pov :

"Oh yeah I forgot to say anything is possible in the amazing digital circus expect swearing" Uriel said leaving the portal that closed after they went through.

"dang that's one of the only things I Enjoy other than playing with Sonia and f-(loving) sonic"I say with a frown plastered across my face .

I notice a mask and ribbons behind the mix and match toy "there Zobble and gangle the parents of Mia,"Uriel says introducing them to me.

" Hello I'm shadow the hedgehog the ultimate lifeform..oh and that's rouge"I said introducing myself and rouge to them.

They wave at me and I wave back.
Then a black and white rabbit sprints past followed by a lion.

I heard the lion say "I'm going to kiss you phoenix"

I just stared at them confused I was getting deja vu like I had met them before

"hi phoenix and ento " I heard rouge shout to them.

They stopped and said "hi rouge hi shadow "

. I stared at them do I know them...wait oh I remember we teamed up to get both are kids back...shit I remember how much I miss sonic and I've only been gone and hour UGH.

"hi" i say

Zobble turned to ento "you know them" they said hastefully

"yeah they helped save lilly i told you about them"ento replies back

"zobble i don't feel save can we go" I heard gangle say.

"sure love" they start to walk away .

I notice something I run over "is she pregnant"I asked the toy "so what if she is " i get an angry reply.

"congratulations my boyfriend is also pregnant" I say cautious

"t-thanks" gangle says"you to" They walk away.

This purple rabbit walks over trys to trip gangle up but I pinned them (doesn't know who he is) to the wall

"What's the deal man...it was a joke" they say a bit scared but confident.

I felt like choking them but I remembered sonics beautiful face staring at the stars with a wonderful smile on his face I love sonic so much with all my heart and I forgot about choking the rabbit. Slowly I loosened my grip around the rabbits neck and let him go "wow someone actually cares for that b-(good) I thought it was just that freak zooble" the rabbit said.

I felt like chucking him to space but I kept thinking about sonic and calmed down but I still scared the s-(happy) out of him with a death stare "uh...I forgot my keys"

The rabbit said running of blushing a little bit I stared at him disgusted like a have a boyfriend and a kid and another one on the way (Sonic's 8 months pregnant).

I walked back to Uriel and rouge who where staring at me "don't mind Jax he's a bit of an asshole"Uriel said.

Then uriel turned to rouge they whispered something I have amazing hearing so I heard it loud and clear they said " I hope Jax abstracts next "

which kinda scared me I mean what does abstract mean?can it happen to anyone?could I abstract right now? I was swimming in my pool of thoughts and wasn't paying attention so next thing I know I'm being tapped by rouge. I snapped back to reality and followed Uriel we went down long corridors but then we reached a door and Uriel pushed me though the door.

"goodnight" I heard both of them say and then...SLAM the door shut.

I guess this where I'll be sleeping tonight.I looked around it looked a bit like my house with sonic I went over to the bed and layed down it was like my bed back home i slowly fell asleep.

I'm not sure if I did good or not let me know