Ch. 1

———

                                     ———

You and juju had been best friends for four years now and you guys were always there for each other ever since y'all graduated high school she's been taking basketball more serious and has gotten numerous opportunities

Tonight, in peculiar was very important because this was a championship game where she played against UConn. You weren't able to make it to the game because you had a family emergency to attend to but you let her know that once you were finished, you would come down to see her after the game was done.

She was upset at first because she wanted you to be there, but she understood.

Me: hey ju boo, I saw the scores at the game. You played amazingly!! Even if you guys didn't win just know that you still won in my heart. Text me whenever you get the chance❤️

:Ju boo
Hey y/n thank you❤️ I'm a little emotional rn cause I put my whole soul into this but thank you... really. Honestly the only thing that would cheer me up right now is you... have you made it back yet?

Me: Yea feel better ju boo, please!! And yes I made it back. Wya? I can come see you if you'd like

:Ju boo
Okay thank god, and I'm at the Airbnb that my team provided for me. Here's the address ~~~~

Me: Okay see you there ju boo

:Ju Boo
See you! Get there safe big head ❤️😂

                                   ——

As you got to the Airbnb you texted Juju letting her know that you were there. Before you knew it and could even knock on the door it flung open.

Standing in front of you was a 6'2 lightskin curly head basketball player with her hair in a bun. Which was your best friend JuJu aka Ju boo.

She had on a cropped white tank top and some basketball shorts. Her curls were wet so she put it up in her signature bun. You could tell she was fresh out the shower and so were you. For some odd reason you were looking all over her. You had just noticed her defined abs and most importantly her pretty ass face.

"Earth to y/n" she snapped in your face as she giggled, which got you out of your daze.
"Oh sorry Juju, I'm buggin I needa lay down" you said as you rubbed your temples tryna play it off. "Girl waitttt. We haven't seen each other in almost a month and you not even gon give ya bestie a hug?" She stopped you from coming in playfully as she looked disappointed, and made puppy dog eyes.