Ch. 2

——2 weeks later——

After you and juju's last encounter with each other, you guys tried to spend as much time with each other as possible but her basketball career kept her busy.

For the past 2 weeks she had been going in for interviews, practices, brand sponsorships, huge games & more so she was moving around a lot which left less time for you guys.

You missed her a lot but you knew how busy she was as a professional basketball player so you teached yourself to have patience.

You had a lot going on for yourself as well, you were also a college student majoring in business so you were going to internships and very important meetings during the weeks. Thankfully it was the weekend so you could relax.

This night in particular in bed you were scrolling through instagram and watched JuJu's story and hearted it. She posted herself driving 2hrs ago.

 She posted herself driving 2hrs ago

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Then all of a sudden you got a text.

:Ju Boo❤️
Yk what's funny, I was dead just thinking about you and then you hearted my story

Me:
Oh fr? Shit I feel like that might be a signn but I've been thinking about you too Ju boo

:Ju Boo❤️
Shitt it might just be a sign but I've missed you a lot y/n, ik I've been busy but I finally have a break this weekend. I wanna come see you

Me:
Aw I missed you too and finallyy it felt like 5 years since we saw each other. But when are you tryna see me?

:Ju Boo❤️
I'm tryna see you right now.. if that's okay with you? I've really missed you so bad and I'm tryna show you

Me:
Yea ofc you already know my address, come over

        —— 10pm——

And with that Juju made her way over to your house. You were getting just a little nervous because it's been a minute since yall saw each other.

You had on a cute grey pajama set which was a grey tank top and some grey booty shorts. As you put your playlist on the tv, you heard a knock come from your door.

You rushed over to open it and you were met face to face with juju, your best friend? Or something more...

She had on some grey sweats and a form fitted white tee, her hair was in a slick back bun and you noticed that she had a backpack with her & some flowers.

"Hey y/n I got these for you pretty girl" she smiled as she handed you the flowers. "Aw jujuuuu you got me flowers" you smiled with excitement as you took the flowers then gave her a tight hug. "Yea you deserve them I just wanna see you happy"

As she said that it made your heart flutter, you were really falling for her.

After you thanked her and placed the flowers down you took her hand and walked her over to your bedroom. You laid on you bed and got cozy as she took her backpack off and laid next to you

"Y/n come here, get cozy wimmie" she said as she notioned for you to get closer to her.
"My bad I forgot that you missed me so much and I'm the highlight of your life" you let out a cocky smile and scooted over next to her.

"You're so annoyingg" she rolled her eyes playfully as she snaked her arm around your waist to pull you in even closer. You guys were so close you were basically cuddling at this point.

You missed her touch honestly and felt safe wrapped around her arms. You already caught feelings for her but didn't know if she felt the same so you tried to suppress the feelings. You weren't opposed to being friends with benefits but being with her exclusively sounded better to you.

While you were laying on her you felt her eyes on you so finally looked up to her. The eye contact was so intense.. you guys both wanted each other badly. "Y/n I-"

And before she could finish her sentence your phone rang. "Fuck I'm sorry it's my mom calling me for some odd reason" you said with annoyance as you left your room to answer the call. Your mom usually never called you this late so you knew it must've been important.

     ———

-Author here! I wonder what juju was going to say to y/n? And what did her mom call her about? I'm gonna leave you guys on a cliffhanger here but find out on the next part!
-Also don't forget to vote luvs!