Chapter 9: The Date (part 3)

Bella POV

After a few minutes of screaming under my pillow, I finally decided to stop and prepare myself for the date.

Even though I made a promise not to trust any guy. I've known James even for a short time. He's a kind,loving,fun, and caring kind of guy. Unlike the others, he's not your typical friend.

I looked at the clock and it was already 5 o'clock. I ran into my closet for something to wear.

"okay, James said to wear something fancy." I said to myself as I scanned my closet for something.

James POV

"we'll, how did it go?" the three guys said in sync.

There was an awkward silence in the air until I spoke up.

"just like the last time. She said yes." I said, grinning a little.

"looks like somebody's got a date tonight." Kendall blurted.

"we'll, since I have a date, would you guys give me time to prepare."

"no. We'll help you!" Carlos said.

"uh....I'm capable to make myself look hot, so anyway thanks."

"okay. Fine" Carlos said.

Logan POV

I'm really happy for James right now. He's just so lucky to meet a girl as sweet as Bella.

I can tell 'cause she accepted James like two times.

"well, good luck buddy!" I said, patting James' back.

"thanks dude." he replied, giving me a man hug.

Bella POV

I finished preparing myself. I looked at the clock and to was already 6:25. Only five more minutes and James will be here.

Good thing I'm already done.

"what am I supposed to do in five minutes?" I thought to myself.

"I guess I'll just watch T.V."

I turned the T.V. on and I looked in every channel I could pass. Suddenly, nickelodeon came in. And the show was Big Time Rush.

I watched the part where James was dressed in a prince costume helping 'Camille' on her acting job. He was very good in his character. Then I suddenly saw the part where they were about to kiss. First, it was a quick peck, but the second time was vey passionate. I have to admit I was a bit jealous. But I was snapped back to reality by the horn of James' car. I went outside to check. It was him. And damn, he looked hot in a tux. I quickly grabbed my purse and stepped outside the house.

"you......l-look.....beautiful." James muttered. I guess he liked my dress.

"you too." I said, smiling. He returned it to me, but more warmer. And he looked cute too.

"okay, let's go." James said, opening the door opposite to the driver's seat.

"thank you. You're such a gentleman." I said blushing a bit. I hope he didn't notice that.

"you know what."

"what?"

"you look cute every time you blush." he said chuckling.

"James!!!!" I shouted, punching him playfully.

"well, are you ready?" he asked.

"I'm always ready."

Then he started the car. There was an awkward silence again in the air. I tried to break it off by asking him questions.

"where are you taking me out tonight James?"