Info you should know before moving forward

The lowest amount of siphons owned by a Nightwin soldier is 3-5.

The Top Soldier Rank With Siphons Are• Ahlina with 10 •Damon with 8• Kai with 8 •Danika with 9(Damon throw a baby fit about it but was proud in the end)

Training Ranks -Flying Training-•OWNED BY DANIKA
The flying training is where all the new trainees start out. If they don't have wings then they still go there but they go there to work on there muscles before they get taken to the next Training Rank.
Age starts at: 7-8 ends around 10-11

-Combat Training-•OWNED BY DAMON/KAI
The combat training it just them doing hand to hand combat. Them teaching them to do with hand to hand combat. Putting people in head lock, throwing people over there shoulders, throwing punches correctly, and kicking people. To say that the boys like this Training Rank the most is and understatement
Age starts at: 10-11 and ends when both commanders and you say and think your ready for the next rank.

-Weapon/More Training-•OWNED BY AHLINA
Weapon and more training is kinda like how it sounds. They are train to use weapons while mixing the other things they learned together. Like flying and fighting, and fighting with mixed hand to hand combat.

-Night Training-• OWNED BY DANIKA, AHLINA, DAMON, AND KAI
Unlike the other three training not everyone take this training. The ones that take this training are no only taking this training but the other trains as well. Night training is for the Shadowsingers and other fae that want to be a spy. They all teach it because during the first war with hybren these four got in and out with out being detected once no matter how long they were there.