Prologue

WHILE SHE FACED, WITH TEARS IN HER EYES and her wand raised, the raging Ranrok, she could hear the curses and spells that slammed across the floor and the associated muffled screams of pain of the heavily armed goblins just a few metres apart. A short time later the screams were drowned out by a deeper and throatier roar and Leanne believed, that she could hear the voice of her teacher for Potions, Professor Sharp, who seemed to shouting something, which he was answered by a crashing sound. 

A troll! it flashed through her mind.

Wandering through the landscapes and little villages around Hogwarts, Leanne encountered a few specimens of these magical creatures - not to mention the both specimens which she stopped razing the village Hogsmeade to the ground with her friend Natty while starting her school year. A slight shiver came over her as she thought about the aggressive and club swinging troll. Enchanted by Ranroks dark goblin magic, she only managed to stop him with ancient magic. 

Trampling footsteps interrupted her thoughts and she only managed to avoid it by a hair's breadth the approaching enemy who transformed in a mighty dragon after he came into contact with the ancient magic of the custodians. He snorted with angry rage and rosed in the air with powerful flaps of his wings. A wave of hot and fiery breath erupted from its mouth, ready to burn everything in the surrounding area. 

Just in this moment, Leanne woke up from her sleep, letting out a soft scream.