Seizure - Elvis Presley

Tw: The colonel, Seizure, hospitals 

The euphoria of Elvis Presley's electrifying performance still hung heavy in the air as the final chords of his last song faded into the night. The audience erupted into thunderous applause, their cheers reverberating through the concert hall like a tidal wave of adoration.

But amidst the jubilation, a sense of unease lingered. Elvis, the King of Rock 'n' Roll, stood at the center of the stage, his chest heaving with exertion as he basked in the glow of the spotlight. And then, without warning, he collapsed, his body hitting the stage with a sickening thud.

Panic swept through the crowd like wildfire as fans rushed forward, their cries of alarm mingling with the frantic shouts of stagehands and security personnel. But as they gathered around Elvis's prone form, their worst fears were realized.

His body convulsed uncontrollably, his limbs thrashing about in a grotesque parody of dance as foam bubbled from his lips. A hushed silence fell over the crowd as they watched in horror, their minds struggling to comprehend the scene unfolding before them.

Amidst the chaos, a lone figure emerged from the crowd, his face a mask of anguish as he rushed to Elvis's side. It was Colonel Tom Parker, the legendary manager who had guided Elvis's career from obscurity to superstardom.

"Elvis, son, can you hear me?" Colonel Parker's voice for once, and emotion. Was he worried for Elvis? Or his profit? We would never know. as he cradled Elvis's head in his trembling hands. But there was no response, save for the rhythmic thrum of Elvis's heartbeat echoing through the silent hall.

As minutes stretched into eternity, paramedics arrived on the scene, their faces grim as they worked feverishly to stabilize Elvis's condition. But despite their best efforts, the seizures continued unabated, each one more violent than the last.

Outside the concert hall, a throng of reporters and onlookers gathered, their faces pale with shock as news of Elvis's collapse spread like wildfire. Rumors swirled through the crowd, each more outlandish than the last, as speculation ran rampant about the cause of Elvis's sudden illness.

But amidst the chaos, one voice stood out above the rest. It was Priscilla Presley, Elvis's devoted wife, her eyes red-rimmed with tears as she pleaded for privacy and understanding during this difficult time. For her, the sight of her beloved husband lying helpless on the stage was a nightmare come to life, a cruel reminder of the fragility of life and the dangers that lurked behind the glamour and glitz of the entertainment industry.

As the night wore on, the world held its breath, waiting anxiously for news of Elvis's condition. Inside the hospital, the air was thick with tension as doctors and nurses worked tirelessly to stabilize him. And then, just as dawn began to break, a collective sigh of relief swept through the room.

Elvis stirred, his eyelids fluttering open as he blinked against the harsh fluorescent lights. His head throbbed with a dull ache, and his body felt heavy and sluggish, as if he were trapped in some kind of waking nightmare.

"Elvis, can you hear me?" The voice was gruff and commanding, cutting through the fog of confusion that clouded his mind. It was Colonel Tom Parker, his manager, his eyes cold and calculating as he leaned in close.

Slowly, Elvis nodded, his throat dry and scratchy as he struggled to find his voice. "What...what happened?" he managed to croak, his words barely more than a whisper.

Colonel Parker's expression remained impassive, his hand reaching out to grasp Elvis's in a gesture that felt more like a vice grip than a gesture of reassurance. "You had a seizure," he said bluntly. "But you're going to be okay. The doctors are here, and they're going to take care of you."

Elvis's heart sank as he looked into Colonel Parker's eyes, seeing nothing but greed and manipulation staring back at him. He had known for years that his manager was no saint, but in that moment, he realized just how far Colonel Parker was willing to go to protect his own interests.

"But why?" Elvis demanded, his voice growing stronger with each word. "What caused it?"

The doctor stepped forward, his expression grave as he began to explain. "It appears that the seizure was caused by a combination of factors," he said solemnly. "Stress, exhaustion, and dehydration all played a role in triggering the episode."

Elvis felt a surge of anger coursing through his veins as he listened to the doctor's words, his mind reeling with the realization that Colonel Parker had pushed him to the brink of collapse in pursuit of profit. He had sacrificed his health and well-being for the sake of fame and fortune, all at the expense of his own life.

As the reality of his situation sank in, Elvis's resolve hardened. He would no longer be a pawn in Colonel Parker's twisted game, no longer a puppet dancing on the strings of his manager's greed. He would take back control of his life, reclaiming his health and happiness no matter the cost.