breakfast

Mark in the morning sleep we get off of Walter as every morning he wakes up to himself crushing him even though Walter is way taller. He hops over to his closet before putting on his construction gear. Walter yawned and slowly got up as well. Walter rubbed his eyes before, finding his glasses and putting them on to look over at his husband.

"Are you getting dressed honey?.." *Walter asked as marked nodded, walter looked to find a shirt before going to the closet and grabbing a white polo and a dark blue jacket. Mark on the other hand just finished getting dressed and leaned against the doorway*

"Are yer' cookin breakfast?" *Mark asked as he crossed his arms and looked up at his taller husband. Walter nodded "yes I'm cooking breakfast, like always" mark chuckled before leaving the room to go get their Lampie.

Mark knocked on the door before waiting a few seconds. He entered with lampert just picking up his school bag. Lampert ran up to him and hugged his dad. "Good morning papa!" *He smiled as his electronic tail wagged side to side. Mark petted his son's head before talking* "good mornin'  breakfast  just got started so start gettin' ready for that!" 

Meanwhile with Walter he went downstairs and took out some of the bacon from the fridge and the eggs he put butter into a pan before cracking the eggs over it scrambling them up putting a little bit of milk and cheese, including salt and pepper. He cooked the bacon a little bit of extra butter just to be safe. By the time the food was finished both work and lampert walked downstairs and took their respected spots/sits. They started eating while talking about things that happened and just being happy

Walter watched this as he gently felt the scarf that was around his neck before looking at the ring on his ring finger. He looked back at mark as he realized that mark slowly started looking worse. He sighed before looking away as his kid talked about how he met a new friend and how stupid  / unhygienic they were

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Later that afternoon mark came back home with Walter sitting on the couch like he was waiting for something. Mark knowing Walter set beside him before putting his hand against Walters.

"Wat's wrong honey?" *He said as he noticed the gray stuff next to him. He always hated that damn drink it wasn't even really a drink it's just concrete he would always fight with Walter about it. Walter after a few seconds finally spoke

"No.. it just"  Walter sighed before looking at mark I'm smelling the faint smell of smoke mixed in with alcohol. "Are you ok?" He just asked simply. Mark looked at him for a few moments before nodding. "Of cours'e" he said before giving an obviously snake smile to reassure him which didn't help Walter's case.

Walter just smiled back faintly before rubbing his arm. "All right that's good to hear" Walter said before he sighed and got up but before he could walk to their room Mark grabbed his wrist.

"Why are yer askin why?" He said as confusion and concern was in his voice. Walter blinked before looking down at his shorter husband.

"Because you're terrible at hiding things well, mark" Walter said before pulling his wrist away. Mark obviously getting defensive looked at him "what do yer mean I'm terrible at hidin thin??" Mark said defensively.

"Mark I'm not a dumbass I can smell the smoke and alcohol wreaking off of you. Now tell me were you really at work or were you out with fuckin' jim again." *Walter screeched at him.

"Walter I was at workin!? And yes I did hang  with jim but yer need'd to stop being so jealous and let meh have friends!!" Mark said before he put both of his hands on his's waist.

"Oh shut up you and Jim are probably doing something more than friends, do friends just go along together to a bar and drink?!" Walter said before mark looked dumbfounded

"YEAH WALTER, THEY DO, I'M SORRY YOU DON'T HAVE FRI'ENDS SO YOU DON'T KNOW HOW THAT IS LIKE!?" Mark yelled before instantly regretting it

Walter looked pissed before storming to their room and handing him a pillow and blanket. "You're sleeping on the couch." He hissed before Mark tried to apologize with no use "please baby I didn't mean it'd" mark said as he tried holding on to his hand before Walter slapped it away.

Mark sighed before he made his bed on the couch. Lampert came down it will later after their fight.

"Did you and Dad fight again?.."

Mark just nodded before lampert climbed up onto the couch and cuddled with his papa to comfort him. He sighed before petting his head and slowly fell asleep.

In the morning Walter found the two and started to feel bad but he just sighed as he went back to his familiar routine going into the kitchen

Words: 842