gayzz (smut warning)

Mark had entered into the elevator before the familiar doors closed. No one else was in the elevator except him and party noob but right now party Noob collapsed on the ground with five monsters surrounding him. Mark chuckled at the site but just minded his own business. He noticed since no one else was in the elevator except for the past out poob he might as well. He opened his bag which he kept his tools and took off his shirt revealing a white tank top underneath and he shoved the shirt in there. The air around him was surprisingly cold but it felt good after a hard day of work.

Meanwhile Walter was just clocking out of work he was clearly pissed and just wanted to blow off some steam. "God.. why did I hire these people in the first place" *he whispered under his breath as he pinched the bridge of his nose before ringing the elevator. After a few seconds a ding would come from the elevator and it would open up. The first thing that he sees was Mark in a tank top and a passed out poob. He rolled his eyes before crossing his arms as he entered.

Mark tense up as he looked at his ex husband. His face blushed as he looked away. He never gave up on his husband as he would be the only man he ever loved. Walter looks down at his blushing ex and felt  a little bad for him. He continues looking at him before noticing marks body a bit more before noticing his chest. He slightly tilted his head and laughed a little.

"Wow, you have gained a few pounds, you even have man titties" Walter joked. Mark was not happy about that "oh'd shut yer mouth, does it lookd like I gives a rat's ass?" he said before crossing his arms.
Walter bent down to his level.

(they should have counted as a long distance relationship with the high difference but anyway) 

"It not like its a bad thing" he lightly laughed before looking at him with mark acting pissy.
"It actually makes you look a little hot" *he smiled as he knew how to get marks feelings around his finger

Mark rolled his eyes as his face was red as hell. Walter played with the the strap of his tank top. "God Walter we got a divorce for a reason" he said before Walter lightly teased him "aw.. I know honey bunny but you can't lie when you don't get slightly aroused" Walter laugh.

"Ok wallter! What do yer want?" He sighed as he looked down at him before Walker picked him up and pressing him against the wall. Mark blushed as Walter started speaking
"Come on! I know we are divorced but I miss your body.." *he said before kissing him on the cheek. Mark didn't recoil back but instead wrapped his arm around Walter's neck which they took as a sign to continue.

Slowly Walter would travel down his kisses from his cheek down to the collar bone. Meanwhile mark held on to Walter, making small moans. Walter and Mark smiled' before Walter kissed a bit lower, on the slightly exposed chest because of mark wearing a tank top.

As he was doing this he sucked on the exposed chest to leave a hickey as mark moaned a little louder. Walter pulled away looking at the spot slightly embarrassed as mark was to. Walter decided through how Mark was responding that he probably wanted to do this as well. So Walter slowly slipped his hand down marks pants as he played with his boxers to make sure Mark wanted to go this far.

(Btw to help visualize he's basically just wearing shorts but with only one hole for the pole and the same for the boxers)

Mark saw what he was doing as his face blushed before nodding. Walter slipped his hand farther in as his face was red as hell. Walter put his hand on Mark's dick as he smiled awkwardly.

Mark's face was red before grunting as Walter started stroking it. "Ngh..~ Mhp.. ghn.. don't.. stop.." mark groan out as Walter started enjoying hearing his ex, it started reminding him of when they were together. It made it slightly sad but he tried just pushing those thoughts away as he tried to forget about their marriage for a minute.

Mark noticed that Walter started pulling away. Suddenly Walter was holding mark in his arms as he held him on his lap. Mark blush but he leaned closer before the two kissed. Their tongues warped around each other as they slowly took off each other's shirt.

Before they continue poob started waking up from their sugar high. Walter saw this and shoved him of him off of him. Mark looked pissed before noticing poob and his face became red as fuck. The two look embarrassed and awkward as poob woke up from there high.

Words:835