2

As Moros entered the new asylum he had begun working at, a man much taller than him stood at the front door. He couldn't help but feel this envy again. The man looked up at Moros, his deep blue eyes almost pierced through Moros' soul.
"Arlo!"
The man exclaimed as Moros approached.
Arlo. That name echoed through Moros' mind. It took quite a while before Moros realized this man was talking to him. Arlo Moros, that's right, that was his own name. The man he was looking at was 'Doctor Sinclair', or better known to him as Oliver. A well put together man, too perfect of a man even. Though, he wasn't really perfect, not even close. He was just better than Arlo could ever be.
"You're late. It's only your first day, you know?"
Arlo stood silent. He stared up at Oliver only ow starting to really notice how many freckles he had.
"Are you listening to me?"
He sighed, in a disappointed manner.
"..I apologize. What did you say?"
Arlo mumbled in a genuine tone, his mind had been in so many other places at once, he couldn't truly pay too much attention. Not even to his closest friend.
"Go inside before the big boss gets mad."
Arlo nodded before walking past Oliver, pushing through the cold glass doors to the building. The halls had a bitterness to them as he walked through, he felt a sense of unease. He walked into a door labeled 'employees only' and clocked in, deciding to make himself some coffee while he was there. He stared at the dripping coffee, listening to the fuzzy sound of the lights that would occasionally flicker in and out.  He started to wonder if he really truly fit for this job. Can he really help the insane if he can't even get there on time? Nonetheless, he was here now. He picked up his mug, being burned to the touch. He stepped out and grabbed some paper work about his first patient, reading through it as he took some deep sips of his coffee.

' Scarlett Monroe '