Lilith Lyons

"Just so you know, I am going to stab you"

BASICS

Name: Lilith Odette Lyons

Nickname(s): Lil, Lili, Lilian, Odessa (close friends), Odessy (close friends), Ode (close friends), Dot (significant other)

Age: 24yrs

Birthday: October 10th, 2004

Zodiac: Libra

Gender: Female

Pronouns: She/Her

Sexuality: Bisexual

Species: Human

Occupation: Part-time Bartender

Affiliation: Hunter, though she will side with whomever for her personal benefit.

Vehicles: 1969 matte black Ford Mustang, hand me down from her mother, named Death Rose.

Living situation: With her uncle Garrett. 

APPEARANCE

General Appearance: Wavy, blonde hair that reaches her mid-back and is generally kept up in a ponytail. Her eyes are golden hazel. She has fair skin with freckles. She is not particularly shapely but she does have some curve to her. She also is quite strong for the lack of visible muscle tone. (image above)

Face Claim: Freya Mavor

Height: 5'4

Weight: 125lbs

Scar(s): She has a bunch of tiny scars all over from her years of hunting, but her most noticeable is 7 inches long. This scar goes over her left shoulder. She also has three 4 inch claw marks that go diagonally down her right shin going from the inner to the outer portion.

Tattoo(s): Her anti-possession tattoo is located on her right hip, only visible in certain clothing. And she is thinking about getting a second different one.

Piercing(s): She has two holes in both ears. A right ear industrial. Her septum and left eyebrow are also done but she doesn't wear those pieces of jewelry very often.

Clothes: She is often in a plain colored crop top paired with ripped jeans. For shoes she either wears combat boots or black sneakers/high tops. When she needs to cover a little more, she will wear a button-down shirt (often plaid) as an over shirt. When she is in the mood for comfy clothes, mostly around the house, she will toss on one of Garrett's old tees and basketball shorts.

Weapon(s): She has the gun she was taught to shoot with, which she carries everywhere. And she wears a silver ring on her hand, useful for her to know if she is shaking hands with one of a handful of supernaturals.

PERSONALITY

Basic Personality: Sarcastic, sassy, moderately outgoing, loyal to those she trusts, aggressive, anxious, stubborn, not trusting of very many people, relies on instinct mostly. When she Is nervous, she either makes too many jokes or is a lot quieter than she normally would be. She is very good at changing her personality based on the people around her. Which comes in handy when working cases.

Likes: Hiking, journaling, going undercover as something other than FBI, listening to music, helping with research, flirting with people for her own personal gain/ for Sport, tea, oranges, coffee, and smoking (will smoke if offered or when stressed, but can go without smoking)

Dislikes: Vampires, getting betrayed, getting bitten, fairies and leprechaun, purple onion, hunts that take more than a week, church bells, carrot cake, jazz and/or classical music.