Lilith Lyons - Version 2

This Version of Lilith Lyons is created specifically for the book 'it all started with a caramel macchiato', written by me. 

~+~

"Welcome in, what can I get started for you?"

BASICS

Name: Lilith Odette Lyons

Nickname(s): Lil, Lili, Lilian, Odessa (close friends), Odessy (close friends), Ode (close friends), Dot (significant other)

Age: 20yrs

Birthday: October 10th

Zodiac: Libra

Gender: Female

Pronouns: She/Her

Sexuality: Bisexual

Species: Human

Occupation: Barista at a local coffee shop.

Vehicles: 1969 marron Ford Mustang, hand me down from her mother, named Death Rose. Sugar skull steering wheel cover, two flaming rose decals on both sides near the rear end. 

Living situation: An apartment with two roommates, in Crossville, TN. 

APPEARANCE

General Appearance: Wavy, blonde hair that reaches her mid-back and is generally kept up in a ponytail. Her eyes are golden hazel. She has fair skin with freckles. She is not particularly shapely but she does have some curve to her. She also is quite strong for the lack of visible muscle tone.

Face Claim: Freya Mavor

Height: 5'4

Weight: 125lbs

Scar(s): She has a bunch of tiny scars all over from a clumsy childhood, but no large noticeable scars. 

Tattoo(s): Her anti-possession tattoo is located on her right hip, only visible in certain clothing. And she is thinking about getting a second different one.

Piercing(s): She has two holes in both ears. A right ear industrial. Her septum and left eyebrow are also done but she doesn't wear those pieces of jewelry very often. 

Clothes: 

Weapon(s): N/A

PERSONALITY

Basic Personality: Sarcastic, sassy, moderately outgoing, loyal to those she trusts, often teasing, anxious, stubborn, not trusting of very many people. When she is nervous, she either makes too many jokes or is a lot quieter than she normally would be. She can be pushy without realizing it. And often laughs at inopportune/inappropriate times. 

Likes: Hiking, journaling, working at the coffee shop, listening to music, trying odd requests that come through the coffee shop, reading, tea, oranges, coffee, gossiping with her uncle. 

Dislikes: Purple onion, spilling things on herself, wet clothes, being teased, church bells, carrot cake, jazz and/or classical music.

Fears: Taxidermy (both the act and the product), and Turkey (the animal, not the meat), because of her Claustrophobia she hates small spaces.

Strengths: Very intelligent and quick witted. Good at hiding her emotions if she chooses to. Quick learner and remembers things easily. 

Weaknesses: Tends to follow her heart instead of her head. (Aka spontaneous and intuitive). Though she doesn't show it, she is often clingy to those she cares about. Has been known to lose her cool on a few occasions.