chapter:1

In the enchanting beauty of this world, mysteries unfold and surprises await those who seek them. Take the example of the humble honeycomb, where countless bees work tirelessly to create nectar that eventually finds its way to drizzle on your pancakes, a simple delight with a remarkable tale of effort and collaboration behind it.

Kairos- is like that bee trying to give it's best, curious and hardworking about everything, Makes friends is an ambivert, is a first level workaholic , living in the small town of Anora in the beautiful country of Sankara.

High school was the time he thought that he needs to study well, why 24/7 though?

Perfectionist

Most of his time was spent in the library.

This was a normal day for him, in the library in his normal spot near the window.

But today he thought if leaving early.

After finishing his mid-term exams, Kai decided to break his usual routine and enjoy some time outside.

It was 11am he was in the library since 9 am as he didn't have any classes today.

He walked through the garden trying to find a bench.

He sat there enjoying the view of blooming flowers his attention quickly diverted to his bench as someone had sat near him, As he glanced beside him he saw a guy who looked very scared and very nervous.

"Are you good ?what happened ?"Kai asked because yes humanity exists.The person just nodded a little and said

"No-nothing much I was just chased by a dog hehe "

"A dog?"

Kai said as he looked behind the boy trying find the 'dog'.

He's so pretty.

Kai thought to himself, noticing how cute the guy looked.

After strong two minutes of staring kai realised he was making the guy uncomfortable..

So asked the guy-

"where are you from Mr-?

"oh yes my name is Leo...I'm from Kaish."

The boy replied immediately.

"Kaish! My grandparents are from kaish...but I've never visited Kaish. Oh yea sorry my name's Kai"

Kai said as he shook hands with Leo.

Leo calmed down and had arandom conversation with kai. Kai just felt homely to him.

Surprisingly.

Both of them were walking in the garden barefoot on the grass.

"Coffee?"

Kai asked as they were wearing their shoes.

"Sure"

They both reached for the same coffee cup at the same time, and their hands touched. They look up at each other, and they both felt a spark. they locked eyes and shared a smile.

As they sat at a table they realized how similar they're interests are.

Smiling ear to ear kai went to put away the cups.

On returning he didn't see Leo.

He waited there for a while but Leo didn't return.

Ever.

And since then.

Kai was just in his room, library,the café table or the bench they sat at that day.

Thinking of him.

Wishing to see him again.

Not to let him go this time.

Every book he owned had a sketch of Leo.

He was always lost in his thoughts.

Thinking about where and why did he leave?

That's when his wish to desperately wanting to visit Kaish started just to find Leo.

There were chances

Like that one time his grandparents wanted him to go see Kaish.

But his mother didn't allow.

"WHY MOM? I'll be back in a week !!!

Please let me go"

Kai said trying to convince his mother.

"I said no and that won't change"

That ruined their day.

Leo, I was pretty close to meeting you but my mom,she won't let me go.WHY. I'VE NO CLUE.

Kai wrote in his diary.

He always wrote a little something in that diary.

The soft glow of Kai's desk lamp illuminated the room as he sat hunched over his sketchbook, pencil poised in his hand. The pages were filled with numerous unfinished sketches, all attempts to capture the essence of a boy he had met in the park-a boy who had captured his heart in an instant but had vanished just as quickly.

_____________________________________
Hello.
This might be like a 20 chapters or less story
I wrote this for a contest and thought of posting it here
🎀