001

ɪʀʟ, ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇs, sᴏᴄɪᴀʟ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴀ

i walked into the gymnasium where all of the girls were currently practicing, i put my things down and headed over to the coach.

"hey lisa!" i say smiling at her as i stand next to her watching the girls play.

"hey sunnee, good to see you." she said as she turned her attention back to the girls but after about a minute she looked back at me as someone walked in.

i turned around to see a girl, i knew she was a freshmen because of how nervous she looked, also because of her lanyard.

"sunnee, this is jessie shes new to iowa, and shes a freshmen. look i don't want any hard feelings after this, you're an amazing team manager and everything, but you are a senior, which means were not gonna have you forever as the team manager. unfortunately im gonna have to replace you as the team manager, you're always welcome to come watch the girls practice but i think its time we find someone new." the moment i heard those words leave her mouth my face dropped from my usual smile to a frown.

how could she do this? im always the one keeping this team in check, and what she thinks she can bring some random freshman and that everything is gonna be the same? words can't express my anger towards her right now, but i know i have to keep it professional.

"thanks for letting me know, i loved my time as the team manager but i understand that you have to move on to someone who's gonna be here for a few more years, thank you for this experience." i say smiling at her.

i really tried to take advantage of my last day as team manager by being as involved as possible, i took a bunch of pictures, did what coach asked me to do and made the most fun out of it.

once practice ended i gathered all my things and started to head out the gym and back to my dorm.

not before i said bye to all the girls though, im gonna miss them all. but as i turned away from everyone once i said bye my smile immediately dropped.

i started muttering under my breath in anger.

"no hard feelings my ass, how about you kiss my ass bitch." i muttered while getting into my car. i probably shouldn't be driving while mad, but oh well.

once i made it back to my dorm i stormed in going straight to my room. the only reason i go here is to major in photography, and use those skills on the basketball team.

now i have no one or nothing to practice my photography skills on. i took a deep breath as i let out a big sigh. i took my computer out and started searching for more universities.

since i wasn't able to find any that i liked i decided to face time my best friend. i opened my phone and clicked on stacy's contact

 i opened my phone and clicked on stacy's contact