02

CHAPTERTWO

CHAPTER
TWO

𐐪✭𐑂

"I'D RATHER LISTEN TO RYAN THAN YOU."

view 2,480 comments

view 2,480 comments...

walker.scobell: do I have to be in all of your social media post now
Harper.thorne: yes 😊

mckennagraceful: what were you and Momo doing in the last slide😭
walker.scobell: Trying to carry Harper into her trailer..
    Harper.thorne: man answered my question before I got to😪
         Walker.scobell: Well, I took the picture, so...
         Bett._smith: I think Harper forgot to "my" in front of man..

momonatamada: one more month!!😭
liked by creator

...

Harper was unknowingly shaken by an unknown presence while she almost felt herself falling asleep.

She was seated on set, on one of the couches as she just finished filming a scene.

Last night, her and Walker stood up on FaceTime, quietly playing GamePigeon up until 5am, giving the two a total of 2 hours of sleep. Possibly a little less than that.

"Harper? You seem so drowsy." Momona commented as she seated herself beside Harper, her legs crossed.

Harper nodded as she stretched her arms, "Stood up late last night, zero sleep." She mumbled, resting her arms back on her sides. Momona scrunched her brows together, "Why?"

"Walker and I were on call last night up until 5am. We played GamePigeon for the most of it, I also convinced him to watch The Black Phone just so can he recognize me from something that isn't Spider-Man." Harper says, seeing as Momona nods as she heard her speak. "Until 5? On a workday?" She giggles.

Harper shook  her head as she covered her eyes with her hands, "Somehow Walker is like fully awake, while I'm here about to fall asleep. On set." 

Momona chuckles playfully, launching her head back, "Yeah, Walkers energy is on another level today."