INTRO

Ok it's 2024 ok but look, I only watched mha for the anime and yknow, a girl can't help find a man attractive, blame the hormones.

Just so you know I have no intention of making contact with the rats of the fandom, dispute making a fanfic.

If I see a comment I don't like, that delete button will be my best friend.

So, to get this out of the way I have no intention of being a weirdo but having a small attraction to a character is okay as long as you don't be weird about it. No cringe ppl from 2020 K? No insults or death threats, just a group of people enjoying a man. So the crazy part of the fandom can go suck off and take some meds. I don't want that here.

Now we have that settled let's start this. Some people might not like it but idgaf, the students are all minors so no y'know that is disgusting.

Next, my writing style is a bit different, the story was originally for an OC but I changed it to the reader cuz why not. So the story won't exactly revolve around just shoto and the reader. I'm a person who loooves angst and plot. So if you are here mainly for shoto, you can leave but still, give this a chance.

This will be a slow burn. Obviously. So suffer the pain of my plot. But I promise, it actually rlly good and interesting.

(It's funny how I have so many good plot ideas but have no clue how to write a functioning story, I literally have a 48 in ELA.)

even if the story was originally for an OC but the reader will still have Y/N and all that appearance stuff. But obviously the personality will be a bit different, maybe not to your liking.

So my Gen Z ppl, buckle your belts, grab your grimace shake, get locked in and read my no hours of sleep shit of a delusional simp story I made up while bored out of my mind in the hospital bed.