I can't fix you (part 2)

"Well this is NOT how I expected my Saturday to go."

Unpleasant grumpily commented as the princess hat that was forcefully put on it slipped and covered most of his face, as he hastily put it back on Jeremy slipped in and huffed out "well better than allowing you to make out with CORPSES"

"WELL EXCUSE YOU I DIDNT KNOW YOU SUDDENLY BECAME THE 'HERO' THAT BUTTS INTO OTHER PEOPLES SITUATION!"

"DUDE I'VE GOT STANDARDS ALRIGHT?? YOU'RE LUCKY I DIDNT  KILL YOU ON THE SPOT."

"SHUT IT YOU UGLY CUBE!!!"

"UGLY?" Jeremy banged on the hanging cage, making it swing slightly as the gradient yelped and tried not to stumble and hit himself against the bars "YOU'RE THE UGLY ONE HERE! JUST LOOK AT YOU!"

Unpleasant shook his head slightly as the nausea died down and he glared at the floating pink cube "you know what? THATS IT. I'M LEAVING"

"Pffft as if you're stuck in my- hey..HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING"

As luck would have it, unpleasnat was as 2d as a piece of paper could get, he managed to slip out from the bars and rip out the sparkly bright princess dress he was forced to wear, that was until Jeremy grabbed him again

"HEY! WHO SAID YOU CAN LEAVE?"

"well that would be ME sweetie.."

"SWEETIE? NOW DONT PLAY WITH ME YOU BITCH!!"

"WOAH NOW GETTING FIESTY NOW HUH? YOU WANNA GO??"

"YOU'D LOSE INSTANTLY! LOOK AT YOU! YOU CANT EVEN SLIP OUT OF MY GRASP!" Jeremy tightened his grip making unpleasant squeak slightly "LITTLE SHIT!!"

"LET GO!"

"NUH UH! FUCKING WEIRDO! I SHOULD'VE TURNED YOU TO PASTE YEARS AGO! YOU'RE UGLY AND SMELLY AMD WEIRD! TCH. NO WONDER YOUR SOM CONSIDERS YOU A WEIRDO. HOW IRONIC"

Unpleasant let out a genuine glare of anger "..AND THIS IS WHY YOUR FUCKING DAUGHTER GOT TAKEN AWAY YOU WHORE!"

...

Jeremy was too stunned to speak, he stared at unpleasant who had the realization hit him fast

"wait wait wait no no no no no no NO NO NO NO NO I UHH... I- I didn't mean it l-like that I said-"

Jeremy just let go of unpleasant, to his surprise, but then he saw something that shocked him even further.

Jeremy was...crying.

"Leave"

"Jeremy I-" 

"I SAID. FUCKING. LEAVE!!!"

and then Jeremy just quickly floated away, unpleasant was left flabbergasted as he tried to decide what to do, and eventually decided to chase after the cube through the magmatic place. Completely ignoring the players coming from the elevator watching the drama unfold with almighty amused and confusion stares.

...

Unpleasant walked through the rock hard hallways, he'd found out that Jeremy was supposed living under this secret hatch which is sure, pretty..secretive, it's really dusty and looked old. Looked like a wizards cave or something, that was before he heard the cries echo through, he scuffled quicker trying to be slow paced as he feared for his weak knees and finally managed to stumble to Jeremy, who was face flat on the ground crying out pools of tears. Unpleasant watched for a bit before coughing out, to which Jeremy immediately snapped his head to glare at unpleasant.

"HOW-"

"you left the hatch open"

"Don't care, GET. OUT."