Chapter 2- boo-popped like doo wop

"What was wrong with Jada last night?" Scoops asked. "Wha' you mean?" Roc asked him, "Come on you had to notice it...." Snake said putting his 2cents in. "Noticed what?".  "After the dragons came in it was like she was a hole different person, she was all quite and shy." Snake pointed out.  "Maybe she;s shy around people she doesn't really know." Roc said then shrugged. "Or maybe she's just on her period." Scoops said. "I'll ask her about it, but she was fine to me, but i gotta run." Roc said getting up from the porch the guys were sitting on. "Where to? Jada?" snakes scoffed. "No i gotta- "

He got interrupted by Bahja, "HAYYYYY!" she waved flipping her pink boxed braids from her face and began to walk over.

"Ghetto fabulous commin threw." snake said sarcastically. "Any of y'all seen craig?" she asked then popped her gum. "Nope, " Snake told her " haven't seen him all moring" Roc told her,  "He probley hidding from you." Scoops said looking down. Bahja glared at him, "Don't make me get NiqueNique on your lil scronny ass."  "Tweet, tweet." Snakes said imitating a bird. him and Roc tried their hardest to hold in thier laughter. "shut the fuck up, Snake don't get me started with Bella!" Ray said getting mad. "Say what you want, l just talk to her when i wanna quick nut." Bahja rolled her eyes and walked off still searching for Prod.

Jada came by the boys jogging, "Hey y'all" she waved, "Wassup?" The three of them said in a casual way,  "What the move for today?" Jada asked him. "Well, i gotta go.. deliver somthing to a - uh friend." Roc told her looking down. "And what are you delivering?" she raised her eyebrow. "Just some.. 6 packs.. that guy, gotta have his beer, ya know'?" Roc lied, he didnt want Jada to see him as just a bummy ass dealer. "And i'm late.." he looked at his watch, "Catch you later?, i'll whip you up some more kool-aid." He smiled and lifed her chin. Jada flashed him a smile, it was just a glow he had that could make a person on death row crack a smirk. "Yeah, see you then." Jada told him and Roc left the circles jogging to his car and heading off.

"So what y'all two got planned?" Jada asked looking at Scoops and Snake. "Me and this nigga Shawn 'posta ' be takin ' care of some shit." Snake said, he looked at her and back down. "What he means is their about to go try and catch a few h - " Scoops began to say. "No nigga, member' Mr.Lopez up the streets, who put a gun to lil Izzy head?  cause he thought she was about to rop him, cause' she was dressed in all black'. he's the reason she in the hospital, claimed his was protected himself, she didn't even have a gun wit' her, cops only took his word cause he was a white man [No offence!] Just about to go tell them a thing or two."  "Oh, ohh, i member."  Scoops shook his head indicating he knew what he was talking about. "Who's Izzy?" Jada asked. "She's lika' lil sis to everybody in these parts, he fucked with the wrong one." Snakes told her "She had brown curly hair? dark brown complexion?" Jada asked, "Yeah, how you know?" Scoops asked confused. "I- I heard about her when i first moved in.." she lied. Izzy was her best friend when she was growning up around Compton. "

"Mhh, "Scoops sounded. A brown skinned boy walked over to where at. 

"Wassup?" they boy said dapping both Scoops and Snake up.

"And who is this sexy lil mama right here?" He asked looking Jada up and down biting his bottom lip. "Jada.."   "mhmm, Jada, i like it."    "Chill Shawan, that's Roc's gal'. " Snake pointed out,  "I'm not Roc's anything,  where just friends, he don't own me." she scoffed, rolling her eyes. "Feisty, well since you anit, Roc's gal - " Shawan began to say before Snake cut him off, " NIgga,come on, we got business to handle." Snake got up and walked off dragging Shawan.

"Who the hell is that?" Jada asked Scoops. Scoops laughed, "Thats just Shwan, don't let him scare you off."  "Don't worry, i won't. Soo.. what are your plans for today?" "Nothing really, just kickin' it." "Mind if i join you?" Jada asked him. "Yeah, i'd like that."