12

“ Atasha? ” Ani Clyde at nakatinginan sila ng babae na naka kapit sa kamay niya. Pinanliitan ko siya ng mata, what the fuck is all of this? the girl is even looking at me intently.

“ I'm sorry, I-i think I'm in the wrong room. ” I said and head to my room. What the hell just happend? Pag pasok ko sa room ko ay agad akong pumunta sa kitchen at uminom ng tubig, I can feel my blood boiling and my whole body shaking. Umupo ako sa countertop at humawak sa aking ulo, kumurap ako ng ilang beses. I heard a knock on the door but as I was about to check on it I fell on the counter top and everything went black.

———————

When I woke up I found myself sleeping inside my room. Umupo ako sa pagkakahiga sa kama ko, I saw my some of my friends sleeping on the floor. Skylar was sleeping beside Seven, and Sander was sleeping with his phone on his stomach. I took my phone in the small table sa gilid, it's three-fourty- seven in the morning. Bumuntong hininga ako, I felt a little dizzy. Babalik na sana ako sa pag higa pero nakita ko ang naka tuping hoodie sa kabilang lamesa, it was Clydes. Muli kong naalala ang nasaksihan at nangyari sa akin kanina, I still haven't consulted him about it. But there are a lot of things that's starting to haunt me. 

I took the hoodie and put it on, lumabas ako sa room ko at napag pasyahang mag pahangin sa roof top. When I arrived at the rooftop I felt the cold wind damp on my skin. While leaning on the wall I embraced the wind that ripples through Clydes hoodie. Bumuntong hininga ako, I suddenly remembered my brother. I wonder, what was supposed to be his name, would he be with me today?, would... would he protect me like my father had never done to me? would he drop me off to school? would he try to cook lunch for me? would he hang out with me? would things siblings commonly do happen to us too?

A tear escaped from my eye, I miss dad. Even though I hate him I still miss him, I only felt his presence when I was 12 right when he had to leave me and mom behind. It was though, thougher than I thought it
would be, not having a dad is a very
incomplete life. But when I was 15 and realized my dad cheated on mom, I thought it was more better that way, having no dad is way more better than having a dad who's a manipulative cheater. It didn't go well, seeing mom so hell depressed made me even more angry to him. Yes, I miss him because I thought he'd be the first guy I would look up to. The first guy whom I'll love but turns out he'd be the first guy who'll make my heart break.

As I was wiping my tears, I suddenly heard a noise coming from behind. “ Hey, ” I jumped out of nervousness when I felt someone touched my shoulders. “ D-denisse? ” My eyes widened when I realized Denisse was in front of me. “ I missed you. ” I said. “ Wait, did you cry? ” She keeps on pushing me to see my face. “ Y-yeah, I just remembered some uh... things. But I-i'm okay, there's nothing to worry about. ” I gaved her an assuring smile. “ Care to share it to me? you know I'll listen. ” I laughed. “ There is no need it's supposed to be you who needs to share things to me, how are you? ” We both smiled. Denisse told me all the things that happened to her and after that we got back to my room.

———————

In the morning, I decided to go back to work as I was feeling much better. “ Where you going? ” Tanong sa akin ni Seven, ng nag aayos ako ng damit ko. “ Oh, I am uh going back to work now. ” I responded while eating a toast of bread after fixing my clothes. “ We-wait, did you check your temperature already? are you feeling well now? ” I nod at him. “ Yeah, besides I wanna visit mom later. ” He smile and kissed my forehead. “ Okay but if you're still not feeling well give me a ring okay? ” I smiled and nod at him.

I took my bag and water bottle that Seven had prepared for me and gave them all a peck on the cheeks before heading out. “ I'll see you guys later, bye! ” Sigaw ko at ni lock ang pintuan. As I was walking through the hallway, I hear muffled cries behind. Lumingon ako at nanlaki ang mga mata ko, it was the girl! the one I saw yesterday together with Clyde. But wait why is she crying? Naka tayo lang ako roon, hindi alam ang gagawin. Should I come up to her? or should I just ignore her? Arghh, this is girl code I should just go to her and at the moment I took a step the door beside her opened.