butterflies 🦋

At evening -

Everyone is ready for Mehendi Abhishek and Rohit said" hm raat me aap sbko kuch but important batayenge to koi jldi nhi soyega"

Everyone was ready....all boys was sitting on a bar and guest also arrived so they are welcoming them

all boys was sitting on a bar and guest also arrived so they are welcoming them

Rudransh outfit

Rooh outfit

When Rooh came rudra eyes was locked at her" beautiful" rudransh tougue slipped and he just looking here and there. Then rooh sat and girls started applying Mehendi on her hands and legs. Then only Revati came and said write Rudransh on her hand rooh just looked at Rudransh he was also shocked and asked "why"

We will tell u later, they are becoming serious about this....now things become way out of control for Rudransh he was just waiting for guest to go to their house and then he will ask them about all this.

Rooh was feeling uneasy so she just got on terrace for some fresh air when she got there "oh aap yha h mujhe pta nhi tha...I was feeling suffocated so I just came here but mai baad me aati hu"

"Koi na aa jao tum..."
Suddenly Rooh stomach made sound. "Oops, sorry...." She felt embarrass and looked down. Rudransh thought may be she is hungry so he took a plate of food for her "agr bhuk lgi ho to khaa lo..." "Bhuk to lgi h agr khaa paati to kb ka khaa li hoti". She said with aa irritating tone and showed her Mehendi to him, Rudra understand and took a bite in his hand brings towards her mouth firstly she was shocked because everyone said that he don't care about anyone.

Then she eat and whenever her lips touched his fingers he got different type of feeling...he got attracted towards her lips and continuosly looked at her.

"Everyone said ki aapke andr emotions nhi h...aur aap rude ho but aap to bht caring ho pta nhi sb aise kyu bolte h"
Rudra looked at her but didn't said anything.

At night after guest leave
Rudransh came downstairs "bataye papa baat kya h kya chupa rhe h aap log"
Abhishek stands from chair and said "Rudransh beta aapko aur rooh ko shaadi krni hogi"

Rudransh and rooh both were out of words they don't know how to react at this movement
"Kya" rooh said, kya bol rhe h aap papa Rudransh also asked then Rohit said "beta padit jii ne aap dono ki Jodi ko maha hawan me baithne ko bola h aur usi samay aapki shaadi bhi krni hogi...nhi to iss saal maha Hawan nhi ho payega " at this moment Rudransh couldn't control his anger he just bursted out "aap log k dimag kharab h...shaadi ko majak smjh rakha h kya koi bhi ayega kisi ko bhi bol dega bss in dono ko shaadi kra do aur bss ho gya ...na saamne vale se puchna h usse shaadi krni bhi h ya nahi" Rohit looked at rooh and said "bachche, aap to smjho hamari mazboori h" rooh was not processing what all this is happening, Kunal came forward and said "dad , ye glt h rooh abhi bht choti h...aap uski shaadi nhi kra skte"

Rohit again go to rooh and cupped her face and then turns towards Kunal and said "beta ek din to Teri behen ko jana hi tha aur Rudransh me kya problem h" "dad, aap smjh nhi rhe Rudransh me koi problem nhi h na hi iss shaadi me lekin jiss trh se ye sb ho rha h vo problem h...aap in dono se to puchiye ye kya Krna chate h"

All this time Rudransh was standing there because he don't want to show his worst side at that moment infront of all family members...Rohit "rooh, beta aap se kbhi kuch nhi manga hamesha freedom di h aaj aapse kuch maang rhe h de dijiye hme" Rudransh looked at rooh to know her answer, rooh came towards Rohit and Revati and said "mumma papa , aapko pta h ki aap log ko mai aise rote hue nhi dekh skti to jaisa aap khenge mai vaise krungi" Rudransh was getting pissed with her reply he make a fist
Rooh continued "lekin ye jaan lijiye kbhi kuch na maang ke aap logon ne aaj mujhse meri puri zindagi maag li...mai kiske saath zindagi guzarungi vo bhi nhi decide kr skti but Mai na bol du ye bhi mere hkk ke bhr h ab to"" then she just ran away from there. Abhishek "Rudra shaadi to krni hogi beta nhi to hmko radhika ki shaadi kisi aur ke saath karani hogi vo bhi kl ke kl"Rudransh took a vase and trow it on the floor it scattered everywhere. He didn't have any choice he took his car keys and went away.

While driving Rudransh was thinking how everything is going to change from Tomorrow...he somehow have soft spot for rooh but this is too much for him and now he started hating her also because he thinks if she have said no to marriage her parents will not force her.
He thinks "rooh, you did it so wrong"

And here in house rooh was crying and thinking about the time they just spend at the terrace everything was so calm at that time but how all things just messed up.