Hidden stories

After finishing their lunch.

Rooh packed everything when she was ready to go, Rudransh said "let's go together...as I'm not busy today"

Saying this Rooh and Rudransh was ready to go, when they came outside there Jiya was standing her hand are crossed , when she saw Rudransh and Rooh coming out of office.

She ran towards Rudransh "You said you're busy so I thought to wait for u"

Rudransh "I never said to wait for me" all this time Rudransh was holding Rooh's hand.

Jiya was getting pissed seeing their closeness.

Jiya smirked "itna to kr hi skti hu tumhare liye...tum bhi mera wait krte rehte the" , she said coming closer to Rudransh.

Rooh couldn't control herself as this was not their home that she have to behave like a good child, she stand between them and said "pls make some distance bro... mujhe nhi achcha lgta jb koi bhi mere husband ke close aata h" she said making a poker face.

Jiya was looking at her as I'm home she never opens her mouth.

Rudransh controlled his laugh he got a flashback of Meera.

After that Rooh and Rudransh both went to their car.

Jiya just looked at Rudransh, passed him, her fakest smile and went towards her car.

Rooh noticed and thought idhr kuch to h in dono k jo mai nhi janti, I should ask this to Radhika di

When they reached home, there was a silence that is kind of strange.

No one is there in living room. Suddenly they heared some noises coming from Jiya's room. When they opens gate they found everyone sitting there they have a tensed face.

And when they entered the room they found Jiya was dressed with lot of injuries and Bua ji is crying.

When Rudransh entered suddenly Bua ji hugged him and said "Rudransh beta dekho na kya ho gya??"

Rudransh was not able to proceed anything and asked "ye sb kaise hua...abhi thodi der pehle tk to ye theek thi"

Bua ji pulled out of hug and said "tumhare liye office gyi thi vhi se aate hue ye sb ho gya..."

When Rooh was going towards the bed suddenly Bua ji held her hand and pushed her out of the room. Everyone was shocked, due to sudden force Rooh was also not able to control herself and she fell on the floor and her wrists got turned , tears started coming from her eyes she just closed it and tries to stand up.

Rudransh ran towards her and make her stand when he was going to say something, Abhisek said "kya batmeeze h ye"

Bua ji looked towards Rooh and said "iski vajah se hi hua h ye sb...tum Jiya aur Abhishek ko saath kyu time spend nhi krne deti, tumhare pehle vo dono..."

When Bua ji was going to complete her sentence, Rudransh said "jo tha vo sb khtm ho gya h...now I don't have any type of relation with her"

Bua ji as usual again said "you don't know the real truth Rooh...ask your husband about it how much he loves Jiya that he was ready to ditch his property for her"

Rooh looked towards Rudransh and he was looking at the ground not saying anything.

Mihika came and said "whatever happened in past have nothing to do with today....now Rooh is our daughter in law". Bua ji wa shocked as till today she never speak anything against her.

This time even Abhishek was not stopping her to say anything against his sister.

Rudransh looked towards Rooh who was already looking at him, he said "chalo yha se...you have already hurted yourself "

Rooh just nodded and went behind him. When they entered in room , Rudransh took a first and apply it on her hand.

They were not sharing any type of conversation.

After sometime Rudransh said "I never lied to u...but our relationship was not at this stage that we ever had time to share all this thing"

Rooh "It was okay as everyone have their past so that's totally okay for me...as long as ab vo tumhare life me matter na krti ho...if there is something like this you can tell me now I will leave..." as she was going to complete her sentence

Rudransh said "there is nothing...aur ab hoga bhi nhi...now I have a wife and I don't want anyone else as she is beautiful enough for me to look her after , for my whole life"

Rooh chuckled and said "is there anything else...agr ab h to atleast bta do kisi third person ke through na aaye"

After taking a deep breath Rudransh said "she likes me even now...and she was the one who ditched me because of Rohan "

Rooh wa shocked like , if they both like each other then why did bua ji wants Rudransh to marry Jiya.

Before she can ask him about this Rudransh said "Bua ji don't want Rohan to marry Jiya as she already promised her mother, that she will marry Jiya with me"

Rooh just said "ohh"...

Then Rudransh continued "aur phir Rohan aa gya aur usko leke chala gya...ab mai kya hi kr skta hu isliye bolta hu dur raho usse" he said in a playful way.

Rooh said "don't joke right now smjhe...be serious aur shi se bataiye"

Then Rudransh controlled her laugh and said " mujhe sachchi nhi pta kya hua tha...just ek din usne bol diya I lost interest in you and now I want to progress my relationship with Rohan, that's it we never talk after that"

And I don't know why she again coming after me" Rudransh said confused.

Then Rooh said "and why Rohan is coming after me??" She said out of though and when she realised she looked towards Rudransh who was already glaring at her with what the hell you just said look

Rooh stuttered and said "vo...vo bss usne flirt kra tha, that was just healthy flirt I thought "

Rudransh pulled her towards him and said "healthy flirt my foot...how dare he flirt with you"

Rooh "are are...vo bss usne bola but I didn't said anything na"

Rudransh "I will not let him come towards you"

Rooh again asked him "kya h...batao", Rudransh looked towards him and Rooh said "pta h kuch aur bhi h batao why you jate him so much, it was not about jiya only na"

Rudransh expression changes and he said "when I had a break up with Jiya next morning Rohan calls me and said I will snatch everything you love"

Rooh asked"is there any past...tell me clearly na"

Then Rudransh told her "it's just that Rohan thought I'm the one who snatched her mother love and that's why he did all this"

Rudransh was looking towards the floor and said "and he did...but I don't want him to take you away from me" and that moment he was looking damn serious.

Rooh hold his hand and said "as I don't have bad taste in boys...I'm not going to him...aur vaise bhi I have a husband who is smart enough for me to look him after, my whole life"

Rudransh smirked and pulled her in him and said "smart enough haan...so , you have a kind of crush on me"

They were close enough but wrong timing, Rooh got a call from Kunal and Rudransh have to let her go.

She was talking on phone and Rudransh went to change.