Chapter 4

Hi lovelies, I am back with another chapter. I can't control my excitement in writing these chapters .I really badly want them to react to Chu wanning and his hidden feelings.

Everyone was back in their seats. Ready to react.

The screen lit up as usual .

Chapter 4.

This Shi Mei was not his Junior Sister.

Shi mei looked embarrassed.

Shi Mei was a real man, and in terms of time, he was Mo Ran's Shixiong.

The reason why he was given such an unlucky name was because the Lord, who was at the Sisheng peak, had no knowledge.

Xue zhengyong froze. "ahahaha...how funny. But does the name not fit him?" He whispered to Chu wanning

Chu wanning :".....He is a man not a junior sister."

Shi Mei was originally an orphan, and was picked up by the Lord in the wild. This child was weak and sickly since young, so the Lord thought that he should give this child a lowly name, which would make it easier to take care of him.

This child was born with red lips and white teeth, and looked like a cute little girl, so the Lord racked his brains and thought of a name for him, Xue Ya.

Shi mei :"....."

Xue Ya grew up and became more and more beautiful. His face was smooth, and his eyebrows and eyes were flirtatious. He had the charm of a peerless beauty.

It was fine for a country bumpkin to have the name Xue Ya, but have you ever seen a beautiful woman called "Gou Dan" or "Tie Zhu"?

His fellow disciples felt that it was inappropriate, so they gradually stopped calling him Xue Ya, but it was not good to change the name given by the Lord, so they half-jokingly called him Junior Sister.

Junior Sister, Junior Sister, Junior Sister, Junior Sister. Later, the Lord simply waved his hand and said considerately, "Xue Ya, why don't you change your name and call yourself Shi Mei? What do you thin?"

He had the nerve to ask … How could a normal person think this name? However, Shi Mei had a good temper. He looked up at the Great Lord and realized that the Great Lord was looking at him happily. It seemed that the Great Lord thought that he had done a good deed. Shi Mei could not bear it, and felt that even if he was wronged, he could not embarrass the Lord. So he happily knelt down and thanked him, and changed his name from then on.

Xue zhengyong sighed while scratching his head "I am glad I picked up Shi mei. I now realise the name is embarrassing...what about me giving another name?"

Shi mei smiled through the pain "...."

Fortuntely, Madam Wang stopped him.

"Cough, cough." The black cloak coughed a few times, then recovered and looked up at Mo Ran. "Hmm? Mo Ran? Why are you here? "

Through the hazy veil, that pair of eyes were as soft as spring water and as bright as the stars, directly cutting into Mo Ran's heart.

Xue Meng felt that Chu wanning's gaze didn't seem right. It felt like he was.... jealous. Xue Meng looked away and looked back again. Chu wanning now felt calm and didn't look like jealous at all. 'Maybe I saw wrong.'

With just a glance, the Celestial Treading Monarch's tenderness and youthful thoughts that had been covered in dust for a long time were instantly unsealed.