Chapter 15.

Hi lovelies, Here is another chapter for you. And if you are wondering if my real name is Kaiu or not. It's not. Hahaha 😂. Kaiu is my fake name. My real name also starts with K. Anyways let's get to the reactions. My heart is beating right now.

Everyone entered the reaction room. Hoping for the four to be ok. Even if anything bad happens, they could stop it from happening. But it would be traumatic to see it.

They all sat on their seats nervous .They all had blankets and hot packets near them to keep them warm. As it was raining and still raining heavily. And it's cold. (I wrote this based on the weather here in my place. It is going to be rainy season next month.)

Kaiu :"Oh right. I don't know if I have said this before. But While you are watching .There are two buttons near your seats. The yellow button is for snacks and the blue button is for drinks. You can press it if you want any snacks or drinks." She said smiling.

The screen turned on.

Chapter 44.

Before the Heart-Pluck Willow could answer, his face quickly distorted. He raised his hand and held his head in pain. He opened his mouth and made a silent scream. Although he couldn't make a sound, his ferocious expression and bulging eyes seemed to make people hear a heart-wrenching scream.

Ye wangxi :"What's happening to him?!"

Help.

Help!!!!

His lips twisted into an unimaginable arc, and veins of blood quickly covered his entire eyeball. If it weren't for the four chains binding him, he would have already flown up and committed suicide in a fit of rage.

"I beg you … hurry … destroy me …"

Everyone started to become really worried and frightened.

It seemed that the time limit for the Heart-Pluck Willow to recover his mind was up. The Heart-Pluck Willow struggled in pain, but it was useless. A black gas rushed out of the Sword Pool and constantly attacked the body of the Willow in the pool. For a time, the iron chains clanged and sparks splashed.

Chu Wanning saw that the situation had changed. He quickly waved his sleeve and blocked his disciple behind him. With a fierce face, he asked the Heart-Pluck Willow, "How can I save you?"

Master Huaizai smiled.

Although the Heart-Pluck Willow moved slowly, he could drive the molten iron of the Sword Pool to form the Ancient Book of Cangjie in an instant.

"I am about to lose my consciousness. At that time, you will be hurt, not my heart. I can't help you with the rest, and I can't tell you in detail. I can only tell you the spells I know. Please be careful … "

The molten iron suddenly changed.

"There are three spells I am good at. First, Dream of Nanke. This is the Illusion Spell. The victim will get what he wants in a deep sleep, and the dream will last forever. Because of this, even if someone's spiritual power is strong enough to perceive that this is an illusion, he will still be willing to indulge in it and never wake up.

Second, Confusion Spell. It uses the greed in people's hearts as a lure to make them kill each other.

Mei hanxue(older) :"All these spells seems really bad."

Third, Heart extraction Spell …"

However, at this time, his spiritual power had been used to the extreme. He couldn't move the molten iron to form more words.