8. Brothers from Cheonwang Group

About 5 months later, Jinyeong handed the documents over to Seongjun in his office. "President Choi, here's the evidence that the brothers from Cheonwang Group," said Jinyeong. Seongjun flipped through the documents. It also included the CEO of Cheonwang Group, their date of birth, their history and family are all in it. "Jang Junseok, the CEO of Cheonwang Group. Jang Junseok, the Vice President of Cheonwang Group and younger brother of Jang Junseok," said Seongjun. "Jang Junseok was born in Dongdaemun District from Seoul on November 4th 1970 and his brother, Jang Junhyuk was born on October 28th 1973 in Dongdaemun District from Seoul," said Jinyeong. Seongjun then looked at CEO Jang and Vice President Jangs's date of births. Indeed, they are brothers from Cheonwang Group, the sons of Chairman Jang. Seongjun continued to look at the documents. "They had all history of different names, established as Minju Group in 1976 in Dongdaemun District. In 1994, they relocated to Seongdong District as Dongsung Group. From 1997, they had financial troubles so in 1999, Jang Junseok became the CEO and has been raking money out through charity with Kang Jisun in their private bank account. They had history of so many lawsuits since from former employees in 1994," said Jinyeong. "I did hear some former employees moved to different companies," said Seongjun. "Yes, they were from Cheonwang Group," said Jinyeong. Seongjun continued to scan through. "As Cheonwang Group, they are in the same location," said Jinyeong. 

In the documents, it said: Kang Jisun, daughter of Vice Chairman Kang born in Seongdong District from Seoul on February 8th 1973, married to Jang Junseok since January 1999 and they have a son together named Jang Kyeongwoo born on August 18th 2001. Vice President Jang Junhyuk married to Lee Seojin who was born in Seongdong District from Seoul on February 9th 1975. They married to each other since October 2001 and they have a son together named Jang Minjoon born on August 5th 2003. 

Seongjun immediately recognized Lee Seojin, he couldn't believe it. Lee Seojin works for Cheonwang Group as an employee. 

Seongjun's P.O.V

Lee Seojin, my ex who used to be on good terms with Hyeyeong until she betrayed my wife for siding with Jisun. I never realized the fact Seojin was hiding something from me. Looks nice on the outside but on the inside she's like hiding it. Hyeyeong told me all the stories about what Jisun did to my wife and Jisun also made Seojin to make Hyeyeong's life miserable. If these two women try to frame my wife, I will never let this happen.

(End of P.O.V)