12. Back to work

It was the end of year, Hyeyeong wanted to go back to work. Her daughter, Minkyeong can walk already. She was able to have the opportunity to coach and mentor the workers under 30 from Soosung Group. 

One year later, Cheonwang Group was shut down permanently, due to their crimes. Hyeyeong returned to Soosung Group from her maternity leave. She was in her new position from Training and Development section. Her husband, Seongjun has offered that position last year which she accepted. She was very helpful with training the workers under 30. Hyeyeong was now in her 30s. Their daughter, Minkyeong is looked after by Hyeyeong's mother. It was finally back to work for Hyeyeong. She entered into her husband's office. "Honey, how was it training the young ones?" Seongjun asked. "They are all under 30, especially for those who were just graduated from university. They have so much to learn," she said. 

After work, they got home to their mansion. "Our baby, she's growing up," said Hyeyeong. "Minkyeong can walk already and she will talk eventually," said Seongjun. Their daughter, Minkyeong was only a toddler but she grew taller than before. Although Seongjun and Hyeyeong are in their 30s, they are still young but mature than their 20s. 

Hyeyeong's P.O.V

Cheonwang Group has finally shut down officially because they committed so many crimes in the past. Now they're in jail, I just hope they don't escape. But their sons? Well, their relative is their guardian now because their parents are in jail. I have finally returned to work after I was on leave with Minkyeong. There is an upcoming 30th anniversary for our company, Soosung Group. It founded during the year I was born in. I'm now in my 30s and training the workers under 30. They're young and so much to learn. Now that I've entered my 30s, it's a new beginning and new journey. Goodbye 20s and hello 30s. 

(End of P.O.V)