idol love

You and Jungkook have been together for 7 years as u are dating since highschool but reveal 2 years ago.

You and Jungkook are deemed to be the perfect couple from the media. It seemed that way due to the pictures you post of one another. That was sort of true, but it wasn't all cupcakes and rainbow's .

Your fan's love to ship u as Ynkook they love the contact between u two

You and Jungkook got into an argument about him never having time for you. But u took out time for him but why can't he. Jungkook didn't talk to you for the rest of the day like it's going for 2 months.

Suddenly Jungkook spoke from the shower.

"Babe, hand me a towel." *He asked, he opened the slide door slightly, revealing his head peeking out the door. His long back hair in a ponytail slightly dripping wet on the floor.

"Here" u said giving him towel and ignoring him

Jungkook looked at you with slightly wet hair and a slight glare on his face was visible. He took the towel from you.

"What's with that look, babe?" Jungkook asked.

He stepped out of the shower and began to dry himself off with the towel. His chiseled abs on display.

But u were ignoring him to give him punishment

Jungkook raised an eyebrow, he finished drying himself off before walking over to you. Putting his hands on his hips

His cold expression did not soften one bit. still glaring at u

"Hey, did you hear me?" Jungkook asked, a bit annoyed.

But u didn't answer him and gave him whatever look and start doing other work

Jungkook was just pissed by your lack of reaction and not answering him. He grabbed your hips and pulled you toward him. butterflies in stomach 🦋🦋

"Hey, look at me when I'm talking to you." Jungkook gritted his teeth a little.

Your eyes were wide open with his actions and glare at him

Jungkook noticed your eyes widen slightly as he tightened his grip on your hips. He smirked at your reaction and leaned down slightly, his face was close to yours now.

Jungkook whispered into your ear sarcastically

"You're such a stubborn girl aren't you?"

He grabbed your face and forced your head to face him.

"You're gonna regret ignoring me later" he said with annoyed look

I don't know what hell even I'm writing

But u just rolled your eyes at him yn have guts.

Jungkook's face flushed slightly as he glared at you menacingly. His voice became slightly deeper as he spoke.

"Roll your eyes at me one more time and see what happens." He said with grin while he is still naked half bish

See u soon guys bye bye

Just kidding

But yn again rolled her eyes and sigh

Jungkook's breathing became heavier as he realized you weren't taking this seriously at all. His heart started to beat a little faster, but not in a good way. There were butterflies in his stomach, but for a different reason. His mind was going nuts.