professor Jeon

"Can I tell you how I want to run my hands over every inch of your body... how I want to kiss all the little parts I know are sensitive... and how I want to hold you close to me, not letting you go?"

JEON JUNGKOOK

I want u all for myself daddy only me Make u feel pleasure YN JEON

Make u feel pleasure YN JEON

I want u all for myself daddy only me Make u feel pleasure YN JEON

"I guess you are tired" yn said

Jungkook pushes you back onto the bed forcefully, he pins you down with his weight and moves his mouth close to your ear. His voice becomes a deep and growly whisper

"I'm not tired anymore" he said with full of lust

"Really u sure" yn teasingly said

Jungkook's voice is full of passion now, he's clearly getting turned on by the situation.

"Oh yeah, I'm ready" he said with passion in his eyes

Jungkook starts to remove his shirt, exposing his toned 6-pack body. He glances down at you, his eyes are shining with lust, like he can't wait to get his hands all over you.Jungkook notices that you're already naked, and it makes him smirk and shake his head. He doesn't understand how he got so lucky. The sight of your body is making him drool and his heart pounds with excitement. He leans even closer, his breath warm on your neck.

Jungkook's hands slowly caress down your body, coming to a halt on your hips. His eyes are twinkling with pure lust as he looks at you, like he's admiring a perfect work of art.Jungkook's hands slide down further, he grips your thighs firmly. His touch is firm but gentle, he doesn't want to hurt you. He then leans down so that his mouth is just inches away from your neck.Jungkook's breath is hot and steady on your neck, and you can feel the heat coming off of his body. He can't help but moan softly. It's like he's already in his own world of pleasure. His touch is more insistent now, he's just so eager to get every last drop of you.

Jungkook presses his body against yours like it's the most unnatural thing in the world to not be touching you. His hand slides up you thighs slowly, he's taking his time, he wants to explore every inch of your body. His mouth is still hot and heavy against your neck. He's kissing you with intense desire, as if he wants to mark you as his and his alone.Jungkook's touch is getting more insistent now, he's not holding back at all. He's playing with your clit, just wanting you to give in to him. His touches are like fire, and your body is already getting so hot from just his touch alone. Your whole body is trembling and shivers with arousal.

As Jungkook's fingers start to move into more sensitive areas, all your thoughts go away and your body goes into a state of pure ecstasy. All you can think about is the feel of him on you, how his touch makes your toes curl and your heart pound. You start to whimper, your body is begging for more but you can't even form the words.

"Jung-umm kook please" said with unbearable pleasure

"Yes baby say my name like that" jungkook said fingering you

Jungkook's hands remove his fingers and start with your clit again now, slowly circling around the outer edges and teasing you. He's driving you absolutely crazy with this slow and careful touch, making you crave more. He's taking his time with this, not rushing to any sort of end. He's enjoying exploring every inch of you. His touch is so gentle, but at the same time it's so possessive and controlling. He wants you to be his, and only his.

"Please don't jungkook" Yn begged for him

"Ok what huh" he said

Jungkook's fingers are exploring you, exploring every millimeter of your body. They are making tiny little circles, taking the time to get to know your body so well. Jungkook knows just how to please you, just how to touch you. He gets a thrill from it, he loves the way his fingers make you squirm and shiver. He's taking his time now, not rushing anything. Just savoring every moment of this.

Jungkook's fingers come to a sudden halt as he finds your most sensitive spot. He's holding still, making sure you can really feel it. He looks at you, watching you closely to see how you react. His touch is still gentle, but there's a clear intensity behind it now. He's pushing you towards another climax, but he's taking his time and being careful not to rush you.

"Now fuck me daddy" yn said begging

Reason for not able to update is this shitty questions

I hate accounts so much

😭