Chapter 7 | | Tunnel 5 - Dylan's Arrival

Word Count: 1532

* * * 

We finally walked straightforward from the distance. I stepped on a pile of rocks and picked them up. 

"There's something strange about these rocks!"

I spoke. 

"They're blue and purple!"

The Thunder Titan turned to me, picking up the rocks and throwing them instantly. 

"Ouch!"

The Thunder Titan screamed. 

"That burns!"

"That's because you're not holding it the right way." 

A voice spoke, suddenly approaching us. Me and the Thunder Titan backed up, ready to fight. 

"Oh great." 

I spoke. 

"Here we go again." 

The Thunder Titan replied, desperate for all this crap to end. 

"Ah, no worries! I'm not a villain, that's a promise I can never forget!"

They repeated. 

"How do we know you're not lying?" 

I asked, suspiciously encountering him to move away. I crouched down, staring upon his body. 

"You like evil," 

I spoke. 

"And you also sound like one." 

"Yeah, I don't think we can trust you." 

The Thunder Titan agreed. 

I shrugged, turning to the Thunder Titan. 

"You should act normal and pretend he's not there. Make it look like we're dying."

I snapped in a soft voice. The Thunder Titan nodded as I came up to the strange creature standing before our eyes. 

"Who are you and where did you come from?" 

I asked. 

"I came from-"

"Help! I think I'm going to die!"

The Thunder Titan smacked his head to the ground, as his blood poured down on the ground thoroughly. I smiled and turned back to the strange creatures who were irritated. 

"I knew this shit would happen," 

They've flown into a ball of fire and threw a bucket of water on my head. 

"Haha, that's all you've got. I could do way damn better than that!"

I giggled, smacking the creatures in the leg. Spinning around like a twister, I got a sudden idea. I hopped into the dust and swished my body on the ground. I stood back up on two paws and spun around again, in circles getting myself dizzy and sick. I finally was able to spin harder and spawn a twister of dust. I picked me up, but it also picked the strange creatures up too. 

It became dark before I could think of it. 

I woke up to find the Thunder Titan still laying on the ground. I hoped that he didn't knock himself out or hurt himself really bad. The creatures were all gone. No one was there, except for me and possibly, the dead Thunder Titan.