3. Nee-chan's back!

A.N: English isnt my first language so please excuse all grammar mistakes. Also Naruto is Kishimotos toy, im just playing with it. Another thing :                                                                  ThinkingInner sakura/Inner sakura thoughts

(◕ᴥ◕)

Sakura knew the person, even if only because they learned about the high ranking jounin in the village. It was the head of T&I himself, Morino Ibiki.  And a brownhaired jounin i didnt know or learn about. 

(Ibiki pov)

Anko had not copletly finished the chuunin exam stuff she was assigned to so i had to go to her for reminding. On the way i ran into Shiranui who  saw anko comming into the building and going to her  office. So i began walking towards that place and he came aswell. I asked him and he said he wanted to talk to her about something too. So together we headed down the hallway. 

When we reached the door to Anko's office i knocked. On the other side i heard her call for us to come in. Genma reached for the doorhandel and opended the door. I stepped into the room first, and i almost directly walked out again. There was a child. A DAMN CHILD WITH ANKO. She had pink hair too. I dislike pink to an certain degree. Behind me i could almost hear Genma thinking the same. And then there was Anko. She was just sitting there, starring like inside our souls. Then she spoke:" What you want old man? Im a bit busy at the moment so make it quick" I  quickly regained my composure. Clearing my throat:" Anko youre behind on paper work. I need the concept of your part of the chuunin exams by the end of this week. The hokage still needs to give his stamp of aprovemnt." Anko looked at me for a moment and the nodded"sure old man i'll give it to you soon." "You better. But while we where exchanging words the kid slipped of the chair amd went over to Genma. 

(Sakura pov) 

After the two jounin came in Anko and Morino-san began talking. The other one was still standing in the door. "Hey outer how about we ask the guy over there who he is? Hmm let me think about it.  I thought about it for a moment and the decided to do inners idea. Slipping off the chair i carefully went over to the shinobi in the doorframe. He was leaning against it watching the exchange between Anko and Morino-san but when he saw me nearing he looked at me directly. Now i had reached him and was standing before him. "Hello Shinobi-san, im Haruno Sakura, nice to meet you!" And reached my hand out for a handshake. He grinned and shook it" Nice to meet you too Sakura, the name's Shiranui Genma. Can i ask you a question?" I nodded.       "So what are you doing with Anko? Last i heared she wasnt that good with genin." At that i smiled. " I met anko at obaa-chans store, and she offered me to tech some stuff about poison. I was intrested so she told me to follow and we landed here. Before you entered she was talking about the efects of sone of them" He laughed. " That does sound like her. Always doing the most random things" It seemed like anko and morino san had finished talking at where now watching us. Anko-san cleared her throat "Sakura-chan, i have to tend to some unfinished buisness, so how about you come back tomorrow and we'll continue with this." I looked at her and suddenly remebered something "Sure, but my team has training so i cant come to early. Maby around 3pm or 4pm. If thats okay for you?" She chuckeld and nodded. "Dont worry about it. Now Genma, how about you take dear littel Sakura-chan back to the lobby ?" "Sure thing Anko, but you still own me these lollipops." The he took my hand and we walked out. I turned back for a moment and waved at Anko and Morino-san. I was skipping along the way with Genma-san trough the hallways. Along the way Genma-san began talking to me. He asked question like what's your favourit color or things like that. Then while walking up the stairs he asked" Why did you want to become a shinobi?" I stopped for a moment to think. 

"I wanted to become a shinobi because of Nahoi-nee. She's my cousin, but i see her more as the big sister i don't have. Nee-chan is a ninja, and she always told me about the missions she had and where she went on them. I wanted to explore the world too and nee-chan said if i become a ninja i could do that.