Prologue

"Hyungie what are you doing?? It's tickling..Haha" Jungguk was laughing while lying on the grass and Taehyung was over him..

"You teased me and now you want to be saved.." Taehyung was tickling non-stop while laughing with Jungguk..

Evening came..Stars on the sky appeared like a blink.. Taehyung and Jungguk are enjoying the sky by sitting side by side,hand in hand..

"Hyungie.. Will Jungkook hyung be mad at me because I am going to marry you?" Jungguk asked because he was feeling sad somehow..

Taehyung stopped whatever he was thinking at that moment..How can he forget that his star promised him that he would marry him one day but now he is going marry his second chance..

Second chances appear like a gift left at our doorstep.

And Taehyung doesn't want to lose that at all..

"Wherever he is,he is seeing us and happy to know about our love..My baby star is always my heart and my bubba is always my love.." Taehyung said while looking into Jungguk's eyes..

Jungguk smiled and hugged Taehyung...

But sometimes all things doesn't go well..

"Taehyung is mine and only mine...He can forget me but I can't.." A boy said while looking himself in front of the mirror..

Whatever happens,happens for a reason..

To be continued~~

[ The sequel of "Me,You and Our Star" will be launched on 19 April,2024...This story will let you know about Jungguk's past, Taehyung and Jungguk's love life,Angst,fluffy and more...

But most importantly for the first time I will write a fantasy story...What will happen in the story be ready for it..]