SIX

"Hyungie"

Jungguk's voice broke Taehyung's inattentive mind..They are sitting beside the han river just to enjoy the sunset..It was Jungguk's idea because he loves to see the sunset..So when he messaged Taehyung that if they could come to the han river, Taehyung told him he would pick him up after coming from study.. Jungguk became so excited..He made coffee flavored cookies for Taehyung..

But when he met Taehyung he saw Taehyung was not as usual talking with him..He felt Taehyung was stressed..But he didn't ask him anything..He tried to make him feel better..But Taehyung is not present by the mind..

"A-Are you okay?" Jungguk asked with concern..

Taehyung sighed.. Because of last night's dream Taehyung is feeling anxious for some reason but he doesn't know why..But he shouldn't ignore Jungguk's presence.. Jungguk is his present and future now..So whatever is bothering him he should tell Jungguk..

"Last night Jungkook came into my dream.." Taehyung said what he was thinking all day..

Jungguk didn't react..But his eyes blinks fast..

"Is he upset with me?" Jungguk mumbled with a sad tone..

Taehyung looked at him and smiled.. Jungguk is so sensitive and innocent..If anyone in place of Jungguk will treat Jungkook as a past person..But Jungguk always respects Jungguk..

Taehyung moved closer to Jungguk and side hugged him..Then he looked in front..The sun is setting..The yellow shade is spread on the river.. It's looking beautiful...

"No..Why will he be upset with you? He just missed me and came..He also said to me that you are very precious..To take care of you.." Taehyung said and kissed Jungguk's temple..

And that's it...

Jungguk's eyes became watery..Hearing the dream of the presence of Jungkook, Jungguk felt overwhelmed..They are brothers..And they never met..But Jungkook came to Taehyung's dream just to tell to take care of him.... Jungguk doesn't know he is lucky to have Jungkook in his life or unlucky to not meet his twin..

"Hey my little one.. Don't cry...I can't see your tears you know that.." Taehyung said with a soft tone and was wiping Jungguk's tears..

"H-He is s-so good...I-I don't d-desereve you.."Jungguk said while still crying..

Taehyung's eyes became sharp when he heard Jungguk's words..

"Don't think of it..I love you know that..And Jungkook blessed us I know.. Please don't ever think of yourself like that.." Taehyung pulled Jungguk towards his chest.. Jungguk held Taehyung's torso with his both hands and felt the protection...

"I-I am sorry.. Jungguk replied...

"Shhh... Let's enjoy the sunset..Hmm?" Taehyung was caressing Jungguk's back.. Taehyung's chest vibrated when Jungguk nodded..He hugged Taehyung more tightly...

Watching the sunset with you is the highlight of my day... Taehyung thought while looking at the river..

In your arms, I find solace as the sun sets on the horizon... Jungguk thought while looking at the sun in Taehyung's arms..

____________________________

"Then what happened after that?" Hoseok and Jimin were listening to a story from a customer..

"Then I heard a crying sound..I was so scared..I was going to switch the light but I tripped down..I felt someone was pulling me.." The customer said with a serious tone..

Hoseok gulped after hearing it..And Jimin was yawning..He isn't interstate a bit..

"It's so scary.." Hoseok said and held Jimin's hand..Jimin shook his head with a sigh..

"Hyung.. Don't believe in all this.. It's almost time to close..Ahjumma, it's getting late..You should go now.."Jimin politely said..

The Ahjumma stood up with her stuff and bid them..Hoseok was shaking while cleaning the table..

"When is Jungguk coming?" Jimin asked..

"He is on the way.." Hoseok said and went to the kitchen...He saw Kyung washing the plates..

"Hey,Kyung,wash that pot also.." Hoseok said to Kyung who didn't give him attention..Hoseok felt strange..

"Kyung,are you okay??" Hoseok asked..He moved closer to Kyung..

He held Kyung's shoulder and Kyung turned to him..As soon as Kyung turned,the pan from Hoseok's hand dropped on the floor...

___________________________

Jimin was setting the unarranged chairs..He felt someone's presence and he looked behind..

"Oh Jungguk,you came.. Let's hurry up..We will have dinner together.." Jimin said to Jungguk.. Jungguk didn't reply to him..

Jimin was busy with the arranging..When he didn't get any reply he again looked at Jungguk.. Jungguk was looking at him without any blinks..

"Why are you standing there??Come one hurry up.." Jimin again said..And then they heard the crushing sound from the kitchen..Jimin immediately went to the kitchen..

__________________________

"What happened?" Jimin asked when he entered the kitchen..He saw Kyung was caressing Hoseok's back..

"I don't know hyung.. Suddenly Hoseok hyung came and tapped my shoulder..As my other ear had earphones so I didn't hear him..When he tapped me I felt startled..And his reaction was this.." Kyung pointed at the pan on the floor..

"Ahh Hoseokie Hyung..You are so sensitive..How can you feel scared of something with this??" Jimin laughed..Hoseok rolled his eyes..

"Hyung, I came.."

They heard Jungguk's voice and they all looked behind..

"You had fun?" Hoseok asked.. Jungguk shyly nodded..Kyung felt hurt but he didn't show..He was washing the dishes..

But Jimin noticed something....

"Jungguk I saw you two minutes ago..When you changed your shirt??" Jimin asked...

When you changed your shirt??" Jimin asked

To be continued~~~~~

[Why was Taehyung stressed??

Why Jimin said that?

Ahhhh it's so thrilled... Isn't it??👀]